ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia vs Essex Go Karting Meet November

1 Series Coupe
Re: East Anglia vs Essex Paintball Battle November!

9th is abit late notice for some people i think.. Plus Becca can't make it! ;)

RB 200 Cup!

16th, 23rd or 30th then - just thinking a sunday will be best cos most people arent working then

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

If I can sort my self out with a job soon I may be back on the list if its end of the month.

172 cup

I can do any of those 3 weekends, although 23rd would be the most prefered as i've already booked it off :) please and thank you! :rasp:

RB 200 Cup!

im thinking 23rd aswell

i will ring up the karting place at the weekend and see what time of day on 23rd they can fit us in

Bumder With A Buffer
Bump from page 2 :)

So change to Karting now??? Just wondered where the f**k all the Essex lot are at the moment??!!

Get your names down FFS ;) xxxx

RB 200 Cup!
im gonna book this tomorrow (as i will have been paid)

Total of 20 karters maximum allowed on track although evrryone is wleocme to come / spectate / pub after etc etc

Let me know the date! i have my car down here at uni now! and may organise to come back the weekend to take part as i havent seen you horrible lot in ages!!

RB 200 Cup!
RIGHT IMPORTANT UPDATE

THIS IS NOW BOOKED FOR 23RD November at 2pm.

PRICE IS £35.00 per person for 4 laps qualifying and a 30 lap race.

http://www.wildtracksltd.co.uk/ - for more info on the place and also a postcode for your satnavs lol!

I have paid the deposit so this is definitely scured for us. Please note a maximum of 20 people are allowed on track. Guests are welcome but priority will be given to CS members.

Get your names down please!

1. Timmay
2. Gregg

Bumder With A Buffer

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
3. richy22 (will confirm by next week)

P.s Have they upped there prices again?!

Bumder With A Buffer
yep by a fiver - but tbh its such fun itll be worth it

Rain FTW!

Yeah il see how it goes for me in the wet!! Do they not know there's a Credit crunch??!! I swear first time we went it was £20 each! £15 rise in 3 months??! Im in the wrong job!

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
4. Bassyboi
5. Becca
6. Cyprinis

Last time was awesome count me in.

Hopes for rain :evil:

Slow red one
I want to go but am unsure atm how the funds will look after just going to alton towers but loved it last time so will try and come! let you know when i can:) so im a maybe! however if i crnt afford it may come for pics!

Welcome to the L4yer
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
4. Bassyboi
5. Becca
6. Cyprinis
7. Viper

RB 200 Cup!
Tom - heres hoping for rain too ;)

I want to go but am unsure atm how the funds will look after just going to alton towers but loved it last time so will try and come! let you know when i can:) so im a maybe! however if i crnt afford it may come for pics!

even if you cant kart mate def still come - we will need a man with some camera skills

U/R 200
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
4. Bassyboi
5. Becca
6. Cyprinis
7. Viper
8. Pete (+ Joe will check)

Bumder With A Buffer
RIGHT IMPORTANT UPDATE

THIS IS NOW BOOKED FOR 23RD November at 2pm.

PRICE IS £35.00 per person for 4 laps qualifying and a 30 lap race.

http://www.wildtracksltd.co.uk/ - for more info on the place and also a postcode for your satnavs lol!

I have paid the deposit so this is definitely scured for us. Please note a maximum of 20 people are allowed on track. Guests are welcome but priority will be given to CS members.

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
3. richy22 .. Yep il be there now :) Bring on the rain :)
4. Bassyboi
5. Becca
6. Cyprinis
7. Viper

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
What the hell, I'll be there. Fingers crossed for rain though, it meant I didn't lose last time, lol.

RB 200 Cup!
ah good man ben! ;)

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
3. richy22 .. Yep il be there now :) Bring on the rain :)
4. Bassyboi
5. Becca
6. Cyprinis
7. Viper
9. lanky

Clio 182
I will come people but only to spectate ... got a big nite on the town Sat 22nd so might be feelin a bit fragile :S Be good to meet you all tho :)

Clio 182
Think I'll stick to cheerleading if anyone wants to join me lol!

See how brave I'm feeling maybe nearer the time if there's still space. Need cheering up at the mo, think work might be going bottoms up :( ... great no money for xmas, just what I need!

See you all there anyway