ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia vs Essex Go Karting Meet November

RB 200 Cup!
flol!

right darren's a maybe so list is as follows currently:

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
3. richy22 .. Yep il be there now :) Bring on the rain :)
4. Bassyboi
5. Becca
6. Cyprinis
7. Viper
8. Pete (+ Joe will check)
9. lanky
10. db (maybe)

Bumder With A Buffer
Andy you not Karting??! :(

O/T you guys say about being skint...

I just got told they are making redundancies at my place and I will know on Friday if im one of the ones going :( Still I have enough money saved to pay mortgage till January. Not a nice thought to have placed on you 5 weeks before xmas! Boss is blaming recession... im blaming BAD management :) Recession my arse.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Andy you not Karting??! :(

O/T you guys say about being skint...

I just got told they are making redundancies at my place and I will know on Friday if im one of the ones going :( Still I have enough money saved to pay mortgage till January. Not a nice thought to have placed on you 5 weeks before xmas! Boss is blaming recession... im blaming BAD management :) Recession my arse.
I hear that!

RB 200 Cup!
ah s**t mate - tbh its looking like it might happen to me as well!

i blame the boss too - the owrks there youve just gotta fight for it

172 cup
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
4. Bassyboi
5. Becca + 1 non cliosport friend!
6. Cyprinis
7. Viper
9. lanky
10. db (maybe)
11. Ash197 (beccabob's bro - has a 197, just doesn't use this forum very often!!!)

Bumder With A Buffer
Cool getting quite a few now... lets hope it isn't too wet though! Il spend my time in the wall again :(

172 cup
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
4. Bassyboi
5. Becca + 3 non cliosport friends!
6. Cyprinis
7. Viper
9. lanky
10. db (maybe)
11. Ash197 (beccabob's bro - has a 197, just doesn't use this forum very often!!!)

I have a few friends who are up for coming on sunday... do you reckon they'll be able to get on track with us or do you think random CS ppl will turn up who don't have their names down?! :S It's quite a way for them to come if it's suddenly going to fill up!!! :dapprove:

RB 200 Cup!
to be fair becca im sure itll be safe for them to come - doubt we will get any more people now.

what colour is your bro's 197?

RB 200 Cup!
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
4. Bassyboi
5. Becca + 3 non cliosport friends!
6. Cyprinis
7. Viper
9. lanky
10. db (maybe)

12. thegriffin2

Bumder With A Buffer
Just so you know im not bigging myself up this time in case I suck badly in the wet!!! :)

Gregg do you have a laptop or anything you could bring so I can have a look at the RStuner stuff we were talking about at the bowling meet??? If not I've got a laptop with the software on I could bring if you haven't?? And if you don't mind of course?!!

RB 200 Cup!
NORWICH LOT!

Meet at Thickthorn services again say 12.40pm. Leave at 12.50 - goves us plenty of time. If you are late catch us up ;)

RB 200 Cup!
I'll shove it up your arse in a minute!

and as greggs driving me (good chap) im gonna get pissed too as per usual (before anyone else says it)

v6
Gregg do you have a laptop or anything you could bring so I can have a look at the RStuner stuff we were talking about at the bowling meet??? If not I've got a laptop with the software on I could bring if you haven't?? And if you don't mind of course?!!

I can borrow my bro's crappy laptop which has all the stuff on it so you can have a gander. Any chance of looking at my dodgy lecy window? ;)

Clio 182
See yow all tomara guys n gals :D ... Musn't forget me tissues in case I get a nose bleed when I go over the border :rasp: hehe!x

Bumder With A Buffer
I can borrow my bro's crappy laptop which has all the stuff on it so you can have a gander. Any chance of looking at my dodgy lecy window? ;)

Yeah sure no worries... il give it a go :) That is if there isn't 2 foot of snow about!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Was gunna come along and wash the car this morning but the snow stopped me! :( Think ill sit in the warm and watch my new TV :) hf!

172 cup
Well they say it's still on so lets go for it... is everyone still up for the journey?

This could be VERY interesting!! :rasp:

Bumder With A Buffer
Well they say it's still on so lets go for it... is everyone still up for the journey?

This could be VERY interesting!! :rasp:

You rang them up then Becca?? I got an inch and a half of snow round my way (only 30 minutes from the kart track) and its coming down still!

If they say its still on im game!

Bumder With A Buffer
Oh and are you Essex lot going A12, A14 past Ipswich?? Just wondered if you wanted a "leader" as last time people went to the wrong track! :)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm ore than up for this still. Don't forget changes of clothes though, the drive home last time was less than plesant:(

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
I'm gonna give today a miss, as I'm hungover and pretty much snowed in!!!

Have fun guys.