ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands Discussion Thread

Thought id make a thread in here so that we can get in on some off topic chat, suggest meet locations and ridicule Sym0n. May not be any good, but we'll see how it goes...

So, any suggestions for the next food challenge/giant man date?

Sym0n needs a haircut, the hippy.

182 Cup
If its a weekend during the day I might be able to make one in october, or early november. From tuesday I'll be working 4pm- 2am. Then after that I'll be re-cooperating (sp?) from my knee.

Would be easier if I lived in nottingham like! Could cadge a lift then ;)

Hello. I like Turtles :)
Yes, that's very good Daniel, but doesn't help us ;).

Here's a menu for Pit and Pedulum Challenges
281803_10151060698973924_605183369_n.jpg

I like the look of the breakfast one.

Nissan 350z
When i do one of these challenges it pretty much kills that category of food for me. I still dont think ive had another beef burger since lol.

ITB BG 182
I could monster that breakfast in less than 18 mins, thats what I usually eat in a morning when I have a fry up.

Cool. Seems a few are up for a Pit & Pendulum challenge (I bet we can all do different ones).

Anyone want to suggest a date? Id suggest a Wednesday, as per usual, in a few weeks time? Towards the end of the month? (I have races beforehand, so i'm not messing up my diet until i've finished all my serious races lol)

Ill whack a thread up and get "Arif Khan" to book once we've decided.

Inferno 225 cup
Why have I only just seen this!!!!

nachos or burritos any day of the week!!

I'm in Spain from this Sunday for a week, so can make it after :)

Bus w**ker
Seriously why is it that any East Midlands chat turns into a food challenge?!?!? Are we that fat and greedy??

Yup, also because Clios are w**k and no one cares about cars in EM.

Oh and October is more than likely a no go for me.

Inferno 225 cup
Haha well by the size of the nacho's & burritos il more then happy share? And buy a drink ;)

lifes to short to miss out sym0n!

Bus w**ker
Haha well by the size of the nacho's & burritos il more then happy share? And buy a drink ;)

lifes to short to miss out sym0n!

LOL Come along as a full on doley tramp stealing scraps of food from others plates?

What's my height got to do with anything?! :mad: Oh right...

Inferno 225 cup
Il accidentally drop a gazillion doll-hairs and you just happened to walk by and find this!!

now stop making excuses!

Genuine LOLs at Gray's last two posts.

Shall we say 7th November? That means Daveski will have two weeks to stop being a Jew and Sym0n will have over a month to moan about this meet?
The usual 7pm time?

Edition 30
We need another Notts food meet before xmas, any suggestions?

Last edited: