ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands Discussion Thread

ITB BG 182
Brake dust... Iron X and let it set in with Tardis after.... If I can find the damm bottle Ill drop it in for you to have a test with it.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'm not selling my kidneys to clean them... Bug and tar remover lol

Bus w**ker
My rear one broke. I replaced it. Now the f**king thing leaks if I boot my car and the washer bottle is full. Piece of French s**t.

182 Cup
This died didn't it?
Anyhow, I'll be up for a meet at some point soon, as soon as the doc says I'm fit to drive for insurance purposes.

Clio 197
How about The White Hart at Moorwood Moor? They've just opened, got a decent car park. I wouldn't have thought they'd mind us all parking up if we went in for some drinks. Just an idea.

182 Cup
Much as I'd like to meet up, I'm skint as fcuk till after Llandow. Put ze house on the market (painting fcuking everything to make it look presentable) and I'm going to be handing over a considerable amount of money to Mick too. Along with new tyres, and a problem I haven't isolated yet, and then the trackday = no moneh