ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands Meet.

S4 Avant
Right, erm...

Meet.

We've got two choices, meet up at Donny services so the Leicester lot can join in, or meet up around Mansfield so the Lincoln lot can join in... or just go to Lincoln

What would people prefer? It's no good me putting a time and place yet before finding out how many people we've got scattered over the place.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
shocked%20cat.jpg

RB 197
I'll throw Lincoln in the mixer. Though tbh travelling doesn't really bother me as i don't mind a road trip once in a while.

RB 197
I can't be feeling well, this is so out of character :dapprove:

ehem?

Dave, i do love you also but you like to tell me my car is slow and appear surprised when it stays up with the ph2's so now my fondness is a little less than last time i'm afraid.

Nissan 350z
Id prefer Donny but i dont want the Lincoln idea to win so im going to be cunning and vote for Mansfield :D

Disastra Coupe
Mansfield would be better for me... However i shall have to wait for a date, time etc before committing. Might have a couple of mate's who'd fancy it too in their Clio's.