ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands Meet.

clio 200
Skegness on a nice day. Or what about somewhere where there is more to do than stand in a car park. I have no suggestions though sorry

S4 Avant
Skegness on a nice day. Or what about somewhere where there is more to do than stand in a car park. I have no suggestions though sorry

I'd be more than happy to sort a karting meet, at the track near Sutton in Ashfield?

Unfortunately not everyone likes paying for meets where you aren't just stood around in a car park, so the difficulty is trying to find a happy medium.

Skegness on a nice day sounds lovely as well, but I'll leave that one for those who are further east. 5 and half hour round trip for me and the locals :dead:

R14 CUP
My vote goes between mansfield and lincoln, i aint fussed where, as im both equally as much. Lincoln meet if its gonna be a decent photography meet or mansfield if its gonna be a activity meet. Karting sounds good, id more than up for it, and i will pay for it too. :)

MK3, RX450H.
Yeah. I go down there quite a lot with my mates.
We often do the £20 for 20minutes.
Cracking fun there..

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm, that kartings an hour from me but i'm still interested if it goes ahead :)

Will probably bring someone too so that'll bring the numbers up a bit

MK3, RX450H.
or £30 for 30minutes..
Sounds steep, but tbf it doesn't go overly quick and it's quite a competitive track..

clio 200
Sounds like a plan. Is there anywhere in this flat boring part of the world we can get some decent pics

renault clio 172 mk2
donny is a good area to meet and its quite central 4 most people specially if your coming from stoke,derby

S4 Avant
Right go karting it is then yes?

I'll ring up to find some available dates. I need definate figures though, non of this "I might be coming, depends whether the Mrs lets me out of the house" b****cks.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Right go karting it is then yes?

I'll ring up to find some available dates. I need definate figures though, non of this "I might be coming, depends whether the Mrs lets me out of the house" b****cks.

I'll definitely come if its a weekend i'm free :)

In April thats 9/10, 23/24 and 30/1

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Mansfield or donny....... Tbh, choosing one of 3 s**t holes was a difficult choice, So I chose 2.

Not fussed about karting mind.