ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands - Rolling road day - 16th of November

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Many Happy returns Tom in 20 mins lol :cheers: youre only 2yrs older than me daughter lol

God im getting old :approve:

Nissan 350z
Tom your slacking, you were supposed to ask him to bring his daughter with him! :cool:
(....someone needs to make the teas)

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
How many cars have we actually got that are running, it can't really tell from the thread! Also, how long does it take per car?

Just trying to work out what time this will run on until that's all. My brother wants to come down but it working until lunch.

Chris

182 Cup
Wash your cat? Lol

I will be there. What time I'm not sure as I'm at work till 2am. Still not decided on running yet.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Will also be there on time ;) anyone going who can swop steering wheel over please or done it before?!

I missed my new Snappy wheel :approve: delivery so picking it up hopefully in morning from posty before coming up :D

So if some clever lads there can talk me threw the swop over be much appreciated

Cheers Pat

LY FF182
They're quite easy Pat, need a screw driver to prise the airbag off the small screwdriver to help get the electrical plugs off, then the centre nut. Can't remember what bolt it is though.

Mine's a right state. Didn't get to clean it last weekend. It's gone two weeks without a clean!

Yeah same two weeks worth of dirt :(

Wash your cat? Lol

I will be there. What time I'm not sure as I'm at work till 2am. Still not decided on running yet.

That may have been a typo. I don't wash my cat, in fact I don't even own a cat ;)

Get it on the rollers!

I'll possibly be there and might have a run.

Good lad

I'm running mine and plan to be there about bang on time, best way!!

Yeah it is!

Will also be there on time ;) anyone going who can swop steering wheel over please or done it before?!

I missed my new Snappy wheel :approve: delivery so picking it up hopefully in morning from posty before coming up :D

So if some clever lads there can talk me threw the swop over be much appreciated

Cheers Pat

I can't help with the steering wheel I wouldn't know where to begin! There's a guide somewhere here I think!

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
They're quite easy Pat, need a screw driver to prise the airbag off the small screwdriver to help get the electrical plugs off, then the centre nut. Can't remember what bolt it is though.

Thanks Edges got the Torxs for bolt + drivers so we'll have a go should we lol

See all in morning ;) lets hope its a good 1

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Thanks Tom cant find the guide?! Ive seen it once lol can only happen if wheels at posty anyway?! Wasnt back today:cry:

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Nice to meet you Allan today ;) propa BEAST you have?!

Thanks Edges for help with my new Snappy wheel :cool::approve:

My car did much better with correct cam timing thnxs Mick (Diamond motors)

156ft/lbs 172.8hp from 143ft/lbs 169hp

Thnxs Tom for sorting rr day out (have good night mate :cheers:)

Cheers Pat

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Nice to meet you all today guys! Thanks for arranging Thomas. Disappointed with my result so I'll be back there in a few weeks I think once I've made some tweeks

Clio 197
Thanks for organising this Tom. Had a good time and nice to meet some new faces. Gonna upload some pics later when I get chance. After saying I wasn't going on the rollers as it was a waste of money, I succumbed to peer pressure and went for it! Really chuffed with my result too!

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Nice 1 Lewis youre car went rerly well ;) bet youre glad you ran it now has its spot on :approve:

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Nice to meet you all today guys! Thanks for arranging Thomas. Disappointed with my result so I'll be back there in a few weeks I think once I've made some tweeks

Chris youre car looks spot on mate and afew tweaks it will be spot on in power terms aswell ;)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Did anyone collate the runs and figures? Would be interested to see who ran and what they did.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Chris youre car looks spot on mate and afew tweaks it will be spot on in power terms aswell ;)

Im happy enough with the power, just pissed it was 12bhp down on Lewis to be honest. I think it's partly old plugs and a very dirty pipercross panel filter that I've never cleaned! 181bhp is fine for now, no point chasing figures in a n/a clio I suppose!