ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands - Rolling road day - 16th of November

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Shall we start a list going of who ran and what they got? I'll start

1) Chrisgti6 - Clio 197 - 181.0bhp unsure on torque

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Did anyone collate the runs and figures? Would be interested to see who ran and what they did.

1. Pat 182 156ft/lbs 172.8hp

Im sure all of us can put our numbers up I was 1st up

2) James23 - 172 phase 1 - 167.0bhp 146 lb/ft torque. Someone asked me if my timing was out :(

Neh I don't think it is! Just was surrounded by 182s on the day and everyone knows they've got ten more ;) think the rs tuner map is doing it no favours as its quite rich

182 Cup
182 - 172bhp and 153lb/ft

AFRs of 11.3. Blokes comment was it fuels like a turbo. Something's not right lol.

Wonder if it could be the lambda

Good to meet some more people. That supercharged one was awesome!

On my phone if someone could add me to the list

182 - 172bhp and 153lb/ft

AFRs of 11.3. Blokes comment was it fuels like a turbo. Something's not right lol.

Wonder if it could be the lambda

Good to meet some more people. That supercharged one was awesome!

On my phone if someone could add me to the list

Yours also has an rs tuner map...?

182 Cup
What I mean is mine was also rich and also has rs tuner map. Did anyone else have on and also have a rich reading?

Ahh, I get what you mean. I think Toms car was running rich too, but not sure. And his is standard. He was in the other inferno.

Ahh, I get what you mean. I think Toms car was running rich too, but not sure. And his is standard. He was in the other inferno.
Ah right, my lambda sensor, plugs and oil filter are new. I can't see it being anything other than fuelling. Might take the map off and take it back

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
What number did you lads run then i can edit my post??

Toms ran superb figures for just an exhaust?!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
can someone post a graph showing the torque? I'm struggling to work it out on mine

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Chris its on youre HP graph read to the left of print out line goes up then tails off

Hope this helps:S:eek:

Pat

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Chris its on youre HP graph read to the left of print out line goes up then tails off

Hope this helps:S:eek:

Pat

That the thing, mine seems very odd as it peaks twice, once really low in the revs at about 3k ish and then again at after 5k. I'll post a pic later

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Some clever lads will sort the pic of your graph lol thank christ im not trying to load pics pmsl

LY FF182
2) James23 - 172 phase 1 - 167.0bhp 146 lb/ft torque.
3) Edges - Clio 182 - 174.9 bhp and 157ftlb torque. BTM plus decat, a apt remap and dirty panel filter

Clio 197
3) Edges - Clio 182 - 174.9 bhp and 157ftlb torque. BTM plus decat, a apt remap and dirty panel filter
4) lewisflintham - Clio 197 - 193.9bhp - (confused as torque peaked at 2800rpm = 168FtLb 'ish' and then at 5550rpm = 164FtLb 'ish'). Got an ITG Panel filter fitted.

Big multi-quote coming along...

Good day thanks Thomas for arranging it, nice to meet people in person !
Glad you got the wheel sorted Pat

No worries mate, glad you enjoyed it. Your car is amazing!

Nice to meet you Allan today ;) propa BEAST you have?!

Thanks Edges for help with my new Snappy wheel :cool::approve:

My car did much better with correct cam timing thnxs Mick (Diamond motors)

156ft/lbs 172.8hp from 143ft/lbs 169hp

Thnxs Tom for sorting rr day out (have good night mate :cheers:)

Cheers Pat

Cheers mate!

Nice to meet you all today guys! Thanks for arranging Thomas. Disappointed with my result so I'll be back there in a few weeks I think once I've made some tweeks

No worries mate!

Thanks for organising this Tom. Had a good time and nice to meet some new faces. Gonna upload some pics later when I get chance. After saying I wasn't going on the rollers as it was a waste of money, I succumbed to peer pressure and went for it! Really chuffed with my result too!

That's okay! Thanks for getting some snaps of my car! Yeah your car is making really good power mate! :)

They never said to me it was running rich. Can't tell by the AFR printout as the lambada sensor moved in the exhaust, so my graph looks odd!

FLOL

Adam it has done loads better than march this year, that service you had done has gained you a fair few horses.;)

Never seen this as i woud have popped over.

How many folk are now deaf from your exhaust lol

I'm going to set up a new mailing list so get your name on it!

Was a good day, good to meet a few new faces. Oh and Adam I'll be down Tuesday for a salbelt wheel

Glad you enjoyed it mate

4) lewisflintham - Clio 197 - 193.9bhp - (confused as torque peaked at 2800rpm = 168FtLb 'ish' and then at 5550rpm = 164FtLb 'ish'). Got an ITG Panel filter fitted.
5) ThomasBrentnall - Clio 182 Cup - 175.3 BHP-151 Ftlb custom backbox, Scorpion decat & silenced center

Thank you to everyone that came along. I really enjoyed yesterday and it's nice to meet some new members and see new cars. I'm going to set up a new mailing list shortly as the old one is miles out of date so if you would all like to add your names!

I'm going to send Kev@DynoTech a email to thank him on behalf of cliosport for hosting such a good day. And for supply Bourbons, which seemed to disappear very fast ;)

On my way out I decided to get a photo of mine and Allan- 's cars together.
10903630554_358ba36d93_b.jpg
Standard V Supercharged by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

My graphs. AFR graph is incorrect as the lambda sensor moved in the exhaust
10903641674_db65863748_b.jpg
Graph 1 by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

10903502565_7f5fdb1323_b.jpg
Graph 2 by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

LY FF182
Funny thing about your afr graph.. Looks same ish as mine and he said mine was just over fueling haha