ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands - what do you want from your meets?

Hi everyone,

Just a quick introduction really. Area reps have now been finalised for the different regions and as some of you may have noticed there are now many more of us. For the East Midlands @-Danman- covering Nottinghamshire and Derby and I will be covering the Leicestershire area.

Hopefully this will allow us (the reps) to help you get more from the club! Lets post our thoughts and ideas in this thread and @-Danman- and I will do our very best to make things happen! I am certainly looking forward to meeting more of you and making the East Midlands more active both on and off the forum.

Please feel free to post or PM me with any questions.

George.

@Kennyashton @Snake182 @AJFisher @.Andy. @Edges @drumm @Nitro182 @Reed67 @Shwebb @Oggy172 @R26Dan @Big chris @Sargara @batesyt200 @Diagro @Alex B @daveski @JoePeps @ThomasBrentnall @Webby. @Mark Gayden @The Russian. @strell2 @not normal dan @Tommo. @Pat 182 @seabass859 @Gray

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Some local meets would be good in any capacity really as it's been pretty poor.

There's also some good circuits around us, Mallory & Donington for example and there are regular track days that many of us attend. These dates could also be used as meets if they fell upon weekends (Eg. Next Sunday)

LY FF182
I think meets at track days is good, I'm planning to pop down to donington this Sunday for a few hours. Standing around in a car park for ages really doesn't interest me as I hate the cold haha. Plus watching cars be driven hard is always good.

Nissan 350z
Yeah i noticed the "last Sunday of the month" meet topic had vanished too. Maybe it got to large or something?

M2 Comp
I think meets at track days is good, I'm planning to pop down to donington this Sunday for a few hours. Standing around in a car park for ages really doesn't interest me as I hate the cold haha. Plus watching cars be driven hard is always good.
Agree with you 100% on this.

I'd thought about popping over to Donington on Sunday so may see a few of you there :up:

LY FF182
Tawny owl meet is too far for me really, went once and didn't get home till gone mid night.. And I like my sleep haha. Plus got a baby that wakes up early :(

Clio Sport 172
Hey all,
Just bought myself a Clio Sport 172 and would like to get involved in some of the meets. Might make some of the Tawny Owl meets next year, but will other meets be posted on here when they happen/are planned?

Hey all,
Just bought myself a Clio Sport 172 and would like to get involved in some of the meets. Might make some of the Tawny Owl meets next year, but will other meets be posted on here when they happen/are planned?

Welcome!

The Tawny Owl meet will continue to be an established part of the calendar on the last Sunday of every month.

I'll create events for all the additional meets - but I'll also create a discussion thread for them all in this section as well!