ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Sussex Sunday morning drive - anyone up for it?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Thinking there are a few peeps in the Tun wells/Uckfield/Crowborough area now.

Sunday morning drive soon?

Maybe Heathfield > Battle > Rye > Dungeness?

nice drive/photo oppertunity/fry-up

What d'ya think?

Rich

Clio 200 Cup
My 200 Cup is just over the 625mile running in period, so I'm ready for one if there's an appetite out there....Rich's route's a good one too..BF

Clio 200 Cup
Rich, I'm up for Feb 6th. "Talk" end of month to sort.

Megzy, Sorry, can't do mid-week 'coz of work...getting back from London etc

Happy weekends!!

BF

Clio 200 Cup
Iain,

I was doing that, but now have to go to the US for a couple of weeks with work...

Am back overnight 4th/5th Feb and will be 2 weeks without a drive....raring to go for the 6th Feb....

BF

Meg 250/E36 Touring
6th Is good to go for me :)

Suggest meeting at the dis-used Little chef on the A22 (Uckfield bypass) TN22 5EP

7am?

I'll work out an exact route and print off some maps for the day.

Rich

Clio 200 Cup
Am getting serious withdrawal symptoms now...10 days without a drive...and going to the Philly Motorshow just made it worse....mmm, V8's..apart from Bumble-Bee from the Transformer movie, there was a Camaro there with a supercharged 6.0litre V8 and 750bhp...the ZL1 - loved the notice on it: "not legal for sale or use in California"...ha, ha!! Nearest to the Clio was the Fiat 500 Mopar...all the Japs were boring, the Yanks a lot bigger (you could have fitted the Clio in the loading bay of the Chevy Double Wide pickup!)...new 2012 Focus looked OK, the Mustangs and Camaro's were cool and I really want either a Corvette Zee-Oh-6, or Zeeee-R1. New Imprezza was there, new Bentley Mulsanne and a lovely black Gallardo Superleggera. See you Sunday. BF

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Guys ive got a small problem. Im out of work again and hav'nt been payed since dec the 20th so im skint and cant afford fuel so im out for this sunday. Really sorry.
Went for a job in Uckfield yesterday rich!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
^^ Sorry to hear that Iain:(

3 others still going, and going to meet as above at 7:30 now as it will at least be light-ish.

Will hang around for 10 minutes for anyone who wants to come but can't post and get away @ 7:40.

Cheers

Rich

Clio 200 Cup
Chaps,

Excellent morning!

Must do it again sometime, preferably when it's dry not too breezy so that you guys can give Military Road a good old run...

See you all soon,

JWW