ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Easter - Ring

ok, so no pics of anyone actualy on the ring, but here are some of the pics we have from the weekend, thanks to Matt for leading the way for us to get there.

so in no particular order

100_0899.jpg

getting some sleep on the ferry

100_0904.jpg

the ferry was VERY rough, they closed the shop because everything was falling over, kept hearing everything in the kitchen broke, and of course i saw my breakfast again :)

100_0906.jpg

100_0912.jpg

100_0914.jpg

100_0915.jpg

this was at one of the petrol garage's

100_0916.jpg

super dickman

100_0924.jpg

The campsite

100_0927.jpg

100_0929.jpg

100_0930.jpg

We were ment to stay in the campsite on monday night as well, but it was very very cold and so we decided to head back to dunkerk early and hope to stay in a hotel or something near the port/on the way, while at some service's we asked the man where we can go to stay and get some drinks e.t.c, he told us to go to 'gent so we did -

100_0941.jpg

100_0942.jpg

100_0951.jpg

100_0954.jpg

100_0960.jpg

Overall it was a good weekend, just very cold at night, with me and the girlfriend sleeping in the car the first night, we had a good few laps on the sunday with the weather being cold but dry + sunny, monday was not so good, with masses of snow fall we went to the track to complete the final laps on out ticket i wasnt aloud becasue i didnt have my documents and my car is a 'race only car' never the less everyone else finished thers and i only had one left anyway and was literall just going to poodle round on the icey track.

One of the good things about being at the ring is you can ask anyone to take you out, me and a friend clocked up a good amount of rides in cars including the following

m3
lancia delta
r8
integra type r - full race

pics found from other sites

sized_nurburgring23032008%20473.JPG

20080323touri0703.JPG

172, Tiguan
If you have any laps left on a ticket ill have them off you - pm me.

You being turned away for not having your papers in the car is the first sign of this TUV clampdown. :( Did you have any cause for you to draw attention to the car, i.e. you'd not had any problems during the weekend otherwise? Will have to find out how bad this is in a couple of weeks i guess.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
If you have any laps left on a ticket ill have them off you - pm me.

You being turned away for not having your papers in the car is the first sign of this TUV clampdown. :( Did you have any cause for you to draw attention to the car, i.e. you'd not had any problems during the weekend otherwise? Will have to find out how bad this is in a couple of weeks i guess.

its cause it doesnt look road legal :D

they're hot on people with cages etc..

the weather on the monday was terrible so i think they were just making sure people had insurance e.t.c, i ahd no problems the previous day, if you look at the pics of my car your see why it caught the attention.

i belive from what i have read and understood is that the tuv test does not effect british cars, as we dont have that test.