ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Efi parts rolling road day 27th october

clio 172
Theres a rolling road day at efi parts in runcorn the 27th of october ,£35 for 3 runs
Theres a good amount of people going to this so should be a good day

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Where can I book this? Like to see how many horses it's lost in its 171k miles

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Might come and watch but bring £35 in case Im tempted..

What time does it kick off?

clio 172
im going down to take photos as one of my shockers died yesterday RIP ;) Kangoosport, deffo get down would be great to get it on the rollers !!!

theres an s2k going with nos lol, my mate is the lad who arrange the day

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
What's those results mean is that people will have to move out of your way at oulton park! Lol

would have liked to have brought the cup down to see how many horses it has lost in its 171k miles but wife is away and I can't put the kids in it with the bucket seats.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yes Rhys, had it on at EFI at the meet last year. It made 168, but I had a restrictive Simota airbox on at the time.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, made 180 also. But that was mapped at RS Tuning, so totally different rollers so you can't really compare them I suppose.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
187.2 or 186.2 I cant remember I do have the graph somewhere..................

I need to get out in that car of yours mate;)