ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electronic / Computer / Software People get in here!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
the back story.

i made a selfie pod (photobooth) a few years back and hire it out at events, its very popular, gets lots of hires and lots of good feedback.

its time to build another, up my game a bit. i want to do something different that no one else has done, stand out from the crowd of photobooths on offer.

my current setup uses an android table as the screen and camera.

im thinking a moving camera setup.

computer running the below software, with separate touchscreen.

this software seems to tick all the boxes.

im assuming something like an arduino could run a servo motor to move a camera? controlled by the touchscreen/computer?

is there some kind of micro computer that would be powerful enough to do something like the above, rather than having to use a large computer?

all thoughts welcome and all offers of help welcome from any experts.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I’d imagine something like one of the Beelink mini pc things or similar could run it in a small package.

Says on the site requires Intel based machine, shame as there are some decently priced AMD Beelink units with big specs.

But have a poke about on Amazon and see what sort of things are there and on offer.