ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

End of season RR day October/ November.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So we had an opening RR Session with Tipton garage and people seemed to really enjoy the day and get a lot from it so we should have a closing season RR session to find out how the cars have fared through the summer!

No date confirmed ATM but it will be in October/November (I still need to contact Tipton about this) it will be either a Saturday or Sunday morning as well.

I'm just gauging interest and finding out how many we can get this time with this thread, so drop your name below if you want to come along :)

Thanks again

Dan

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
i should have my car on the rollers this time too which is a bonus for me too :)

what day is preferable for people, saturday or sunday morning?

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
I'll be up for this. The Ph1 will FINALLY be on the road by then *touchwood*.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yeh ill come along, as a passenger, if a date / time is decided soon, might see if I can get mine on ;)

ph1 172
lol all iv done on my car since the last rr day is cam belt and service i need to pull my finger out and get stuff done

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
lol all iv done on my car since the last rr day is cam belt and service i need to pull my finger out and get stuff done

Yours was really down on power though wasn't it? Like 150bhp?

A service and cambelt (providing the timing has been done correctly) could make a big difference.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I tried for the 23rd but they haven't got back to me yet and the guy is away this week :S he was meant to email me on Friday.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Well in still not hearing back from this guy, I will give him till early next week then I maybe looking to changing the meet to go-karting or something like that.

Clio 172 Cup
Is this a turn up and pay or pay all beforehand thing? I may be interested, had 128.5bhp on my saxo so would want to know what my clio 172 would get

Hopefully will have replaced a few mounts by then..

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
right then this has just been confirmed for the 23rd starting at 9am, it will be £20 for a run and pay on arrival

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Im in on this if ok!! I came last time but I have had had my cam timing sorted since so will be interesting to see how it goes.