ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine stabiliser bar

Land Rover
Can anybody point me to a seller of an OE equivalent engine stabiliser bar/dog bone mount for my Clio 182.
I don’t want an Up rated or polybushed one, just an OE spec.
Currently l have Land Rover anti roll bar bushes rammed in the existing aftermarket one as it was too stiff.

Surprisingly an extended Ebay and google search has only resulted in parts for the 1.2 and the diesel.
I can’t even find a photo to compare so l know what it’s supposed to look like.
I fitted a new one to our Clio 1.2 and found that for sale on Ebay no problem at all.
I assume it’s not the same part for the 182.

Can anybody point me to a seller of an OE equivalent engine stabiliser bar/dog bone mount for my Clio 182.
I don’t want an Up rated or polybushed one, just an OE spec.
Currently l have Land Rover anti roll bar bushes rammed in the existing aftermarket one as it was too stiff.

Surprisingly an extended Ebay and google search has only resulted in parts for the 1.2 and the diesel.
I can’t even find a photo to compare so l know what it’s supposed to look like.
I fitted a new one to our Clio 1.2 and found that for sale on Ebay no problem at all.
I assume it’s not the same part for the 182.
More metal less rubber on the large bush of the 1*2 mount.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-...l:Clio&hash=item56875c4e44:g:cZMAAOSw6WdXinRC

Land Rover
That one is in Germany l can’t find it on Ebay UK and if l try to log on to Ebay with the link it says there are “technical difficulties”

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Have you got a photo of the polybushes that were in there? They may have been the old style.