ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EoE August Meet - Rolling Road Day - Sunday August 4th 10:00 - Rindy's

Just swapped the window control over with a mix and match of parts of both and finally working properly, quite possibly the most annoying thing on the car is fixed, Cheers Dan.

I shall be giving Dan a bell i think monday and seeing if we can try to find out where all the power has gone... i know rollers are different but surely not that different.

lol Well i personally thought the car has been fine and has been going a bit better now its running like 15 degrees cooler intake temps so the rollers must be out, certainly hasnt lost any by feel.

Monster Tractors ftw!

Some people's results make sense, some don't!

My car is similar to Greeny's car last year that made 178 (before the cams) so I'd go with it being possibly 5bhp lower at most.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I would imagine I would of made less than my previous results at the same rollers (178) yesterday even without the cams tbh!

Monaco 152
Here are some photos from Sunday :)

If you want a photo of your car on the rollers give me your reg and I will see if I took one! Pretty sure I got most peoples cars apart from dannys, but i'm sure you ant worried ;)

_MG_4569_zps9662c6bc.jpg

_MG_4464_zpsfe50c8be.jpg

_MG_4434_zps5be71c28.jpg

_MG_4266_zps3cee2b1c.jpg

_MG_4148_zps324c397f.jpg

_MG_4134_zpsd2d731a5.jpg

I will upload some more later.