ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EoE First Meet 2013 - Rushbrooke Arms - Bury St Edmunds - Sunday March 3rd 15:00

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Won't be able to make this :(
Work needs me on the Sunday, as set job completion date is closing fast. So need to put some hours in!

C3 Picasso Beast
Mine's broke still so can't imagine I'll be there now unless I attend in the run around (which I'm not...).

Will hopefully be at the next one!

BG FF182
Am hoping to be able to get along to this. Will be after some advice and opinions on exhausts, along with a social afternoon out :)

SQ5
Ill be there, nice to see people from further a field making an effort too! That means we will have a meet closer to you at some point :)

Still need the PAS Pump Paul?

172 Cup
I am heading there from Dereham, could meet at Tesco just off the A11 in Thetford at 2:30? Is about half hour from there to Rushbrooke Arms I think.

Yeah sounds fine to me! Is that just off the A1075? I'll PM you my mobile number.

LY Megane R26
Think me and Rhys will make it.
Has anyone got any of the rear carpet things that go over the wheel arch they wanna sell me? Preferable in a darker ph2 colour?;)

SQ5
I know the parcel shelves are different but the main boot carpets are the same, SO I would say that the arch covering ones are too!

LY Megane R26
Rhys has said he's had them for ages we just never looked and assumed they was different lol.

Twingo Dynamique
How long does it take to swap a top dash... ( if its my first time trying) :L just wondering if i have time to do it now....