ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Ere me now

Clio Sport 1.2 16v
Not quite a new member as such, been lurking for a while and chucking in the odd post here and there.

I'm Trav and I've owned my Clio for around 5 or 6 months now. Other than the utterly s**t electrics I love it to bits.

1.2 16v mk2 ph1 sport

Been paying more attention to CS as my patience has slowly been wearing thinner over time with the motor and it's classic Clio problems.

I'll post some pics and that up soon.

Cheers guys :)

Clio Sport 1.2 16v
^^I'm currently in Loose. By the Walnut Tree.

No gangsta rap from myself I'm afraid. Was just watching the Ali G film again the other day and while it's so s**t compared to the old show, there's some classic bits in it.. "'Cause tonight baby, I wanna get FREAKY with youuuu.." .

Jonno - The old cutting out at junctions stuff. Been doing it since I got it really. I bet they were pissing themselves, rolling around in my money back at home once they'd sold it to me and were now relieved of the burden.

So far I've just had the MAP sensor replaced but to no avail. I've got a new blue TDC sensor on order and if that doesn't cure it then it'll be the upper engine loom after that, about which time I may aswell just bend over as that'll hit the finances hard. I've noticed the classic chaffing under the ECU crash box though, so it seems that may be the way.

I'm determined to fix it though 'cause f**k it, I love the car tbh.