ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Essex Charity Rolling Road Day***

Arctic 182 + yozza
was anyone given rough ATH to ATF figures? I was told there was no definate way but to expect to add 10-15%

having read a right up on the net it looks like hub reads 93% of the flywheel figure

that puts my 212 ATF R26 at 226/227 ATF bang on standard figures!​

SG9 Forester STi
Flol @ mad max style.

The only reason the one to the left is so clean is because of Toms secret shower attachment ;)

Huge thanks again to TDI who were excellent. Even got a treat at the end when they fired up that insane sierra! :cool:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
was anyone given rough ATH to ATF figures? I was told there was no definate way but to expect to add 10-15%

having read a right up on the net it looks like hub reads 93% of the flywheel figure

that puts my 212 ATF R26 at 226/227 ATF bang on standard figures!​

This would tie in nicely with my precious rolling road figues!

so everyone times your results by 1.0752688172043010752688172043011 for rough atf figures! ;)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0249.jpg

Love this pic! we'll forgive for being so dirty as he was sporting a pair of neat sneakers! Has any body got any pics of all the cars lined up befor we all shot off for a kfc's? (struggler.... You did well on that meal choice!)

SG9 Forester STi
Did he fudge! He was all for a maccy D's until I told him where the KFC was lol. Was funny being in the queue and hearing some chatter about V6's I was like hmm that's not regular KFC customers and there you all were lol!

Yes would be good to see the photos before lunch, I'll ask Dave (TOGUSA) to send some over :)

182, Williams
good to meet everyone saturday. thanks to brian for the welcome pack.

could of spent all day watching the tv in the office blurt out 800bhp supra power runs

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Did he fudge! He was all for a maccy D's until I told him where the KFC was lol. Was funny being in the queue and hearing some chatter about V6's I was like hmm that's not regular KFC customers and there you all were lol!

Yes would be good to see the photos before lunch, I'll ask Dave (TOGUSA) to send some over :)

less of you! my meal choise is second to none!
vicky just spends too much time in fast food outlets so she knows where they all are!!