ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Christmas Meet/Meal....

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Not bad, Good to see the loyal Essex members :approve:

Craig didn't get his piss-up in Brentwood though, hope he weren't too dissapointed.

R26r R26
:eek: Once again I apologise for not being in the partying mood.

The invite for the party at mine still stands though.

Food wise, I thought it wasn't all that at all tbh (sorry folks) I'd never go back there at all, I give them 4/10 for it, as for them adding on their own tip - wtf ?? They ought to have paid us a bit.

We have no draught beer now - wtf ??? Not to mention the idiot spilt the drink on the table.

I do appreciate Matt for organising it though, cheers mate.

Matt, I will be there - this one better be an h'actual p*ss up !!

Rob- cheers fella, i'll hold you to that !

Adz- good to finally meet you, and cheers for the lift back.

The others, good to catch up with you etc.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Food wise, I thought it wasn't all that at all tbh (sorry folks) I'd never go back there at all, I give them 4/10 for it, as for them adding on their own tip - wtf ?? They ought to have paid us a bit.

We have no draught beer now - wtf ??? Not to mention the idiot spilt the drink on the table.

I do appreciate Matt for organising it though, cheers mate.

Matt, I will be there - this one better be an h'actual p*ss up !!

Rob- cheers fella, i'll hold you to that !

Adz- good to finally meet you, and cheers for the lift back.

The others, good to catch up with you etc.

Craig, I will see you on the 9th of Jan.;)

Anytime. If you'd have twisted my arm I'd have got the red one out of the garage and we could've gone for a cruise :D

Lol. I think I am going to go with Adz plan of superglue in the lock.

Jeez Rob, dont quote me on that one :D But yeah, do it! It will make you laugh instead of getting stressed