ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Essex Karting meet - Sunday 30th October @ 12pm

Options!

• Total voters
  SG9 Forester STi
I don't know where we stand fastest lap wise, was this on the sheet?

Well done again James, you kept your skillz quiet lol!

I'm pleased though, was a good race..qualified 5th started last after being bumped on the first corner and made it to 8th so it was all good :)!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Great day, loads of fun, loved having a bit of a tustle with a few people. Shame I managed to kill the clutch on my first kart which was quite quick, then got another for the race that was painfully slow on the long straight. Beautiful track though, really nice, and good marshalling was definitely noticable

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Hmmm...started 4th got jostled back to 9th (I think) ended 6th.
Well impressed by you Vicky. That was a comeback even more impressive than 'this kart is broken, this kart is broken, oooh this kart is fast!' Dave ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
Thanks Vicky,was good fun,nice to see a girly who peddle a kart along.

And thanks to whoever slammed into the back of me,my back is now ruined,I had a hard job getting out of the car when I got home.
Not funny.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I think you will find the 3 'clean' drivers ahead of you all had faster laps....

if you ended up on the grass on the straight perhaps its was because you were to slow-- the straight was wide enough for nearly 5 karts- if you were on the grass then you positioned the kart wrong.......

S

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
So basically the guy in the Stig helmet really couldn't drive like the Stig then. Steve and Tony both punted off by the same guy.

'Rubbing' is racing. Full on shoves up the ass isn't.

172cup
Mine was red,
My rib is sore btw, I get a stingy pain when I breath.
Someone rammed into the side of my kart, someone with long hair.....not blonde though :)

Megane GT
Mine was red,
My rib is sore btw, I get a stingy pain when I breath.
Someone rammed into the side of my kart, someone with long hair.....not blonde though :)

Ahh that would be ME :D Haha. Well all I can say is thanks boys, I have a massive bruise on my hip from being repeatedly crashed into and my neck is sore :( lol. Ill put a pic up tomorrow if it turns into a good one :approve: had a nice day though, and thanks for organising it Vicky xxx

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Pic of the bruise on your hip?? That'll be worth a look. ;)

I must apologise actually.....i did clatter into the side of you at one point....although i was going sideways at the time.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Actually you'll hate to hear this mate but someone didn't turn up. You should have just come along to watch and bought along you helmet and gloves on the off chance...you'd have got a drive!

The marshals were surprisingly relaxed. I did get a NO CONTACT board shown at me after i clattered into Jane but thats all i saw! Surprising after some of the heavy contact that happened out there!

172cup
Best Karting experince i had so far.
At first I wasn't totally sure about taking the 60 minutes challenge but it 's definitely the way to go.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Ahh that would be ME :D Haha. Well all I can say is thanks boys, I have a massive bruise on my hip from being repeatedly crashed into and my neck is sore :( lol. Ill put a pic up tomorrow if it turns into a good one :approve: had a nice day though, and thanks for organising it Vicky xxx

You punted me off after I'd lapped you a third time.

Shame you spun the next lap otherwise I would have returned the favour ;)

SG9 Forester STi
Now now people, was just a bit of fun. Too much competitive spirit in here.

Ooh, 5th fastest lap. I'm happy with that :).

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Looks like you had a good day! I didn't show through a combination of forget and being battered to f**k from a previous karting session on Saturday. However next time i will attend to win.

SG9 Forester STi
I'm going to speak to the guy today and arrange for those photos to be sent over. The second one should be interesting thanks to lee! :)

Listerine & Poledo
Thanks Vicki!!!!!!!!

Yep, that was awesome, although when the chequered flag came out I was thinking "What? NO! NOOOO! I might catch Atouba in another 4, 5 laps?"

Yeah, Sorry about the nudge towards the tyres Jane, if its any consoluation, where I got used as someones brakes into the hairpin I too am rocking a great set of bruises.

Walking.....is...........painful.

Great to meet you all, if there's a next time, I'm in!