ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro wheels?

BG 182
Im currently looking at euro style wheels for my 172, i need some pictures and ideas on what i could do, yes this does mean my turini's shall be up for sale soon if i can get something sorted ;)

Thanks,
Dan

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
search for the euro thread......some gorgeous cars in there.....

especially the silver german one on keskins......perfect imo

RenaultSport 172.
My BBS

13032008525-001.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^how is that euro? lol

Search for binlids, sheds, ratty, pisch, crap, ruin'd! All will yield results.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
russ's car looks pretty smart, and there's a 182 in Germany which is smart! (Sirius)

RenaultSport 172.
The rrp on them is rediculous.....£****.**

look on edition38 forums tho and the likes....and you should be able to pick up a good clean set for around £650+ depending on what model you got for and the likes....

BG 182
Thanks mate i shall have a browse, my dad owns a mod shop that sells wheels so should be able to pick some up for a fairly decent price..

What does everyone think about ronal turbo's?
ronal_turbo-425x425.jpg

Or..

Rota Cup
cup_polished-425x425.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
if your considering either of the above.

Ronal Turbo's. Euro Classic. been done to hell and they still pull it off. what a wheel. i was having some if it wasnt for my BBS.

BG 182
Theres a very nice corsa C in leighton buzzard which is just down the road from me on schmidts or however you spell it lol, they look like 14's and its absolutely dekced, looks spot on! Ronals i think are very similar to the schmidts

RenaultSport 172.
Ronal LS
Lenson BSX....both affordable replicas of the BBS i have.

the corsa isnt dark blue is it? think it was featured not long ago....

my wheels and the ones i mentioned above are marmite on the forum mate, so dont expect good replies and reviews off here. !

BG 182
It is either black or dark blue yeah.. I know not many people think too highly of euro styling on here, just fancied a change than following the croud all the time..