ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Triangle - Sunday 7th December

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
After a discussion with the mrs...i shall be dropping her off at welshpool around 10am and then driving back for the meet and picking them back up later...Petrol wise looks like i might be cycling to work to enable me to fill the tank a week before the meet.....sorted:smile:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I might be able to make this. I'll ask my mate if he fancies it too

Reactions: Don
  CursedTitanium 182FF
As much as I would love to partake, I'm gonna give it a miss Don, not having much luck at the mo. Still need to replace the bonnet, having front end issues, my pc just died, still haven't found a job and running out of savings.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
As much as I would love to partake, I'm gonna give it a miss Don, not having much luck at the mo. Still need to replace the bonnet, having front end issues, my pc just died, still haven't found a job and running out of savings.

No worries mate, I hate it when s**t happens like that. Hope all goes on the up soon enough mate. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
What time do people fancy starting the run? I.e. do we have a time when we can all meet at the Cafe by? I'm easy with whatever...just want to ensure we cover the relevant span of times people fancy starting the run at. :)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
With me donny as i`m driving back from Welshpool/llanfair i`ll either meet you at that roadside cafe,or somewhere along the a483.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
What time do people fancy starting the run? I.e. do we have a time when we can all meet at the Cafe by? I'm easy with whatever...just want to ensure we cover the relevant span of times people fancy starting the run at. :)
I'd be guessing 10:30 to 11:30 somewhen between and then can get food and enjoy the drive.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
182 is now MOT'd so that's another box ticked. Just tax and insurance. Did fall back in love with her on way to the test centre!