ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo tune rolling road £35

Clio 172 182 197 200
Evo tune are having a open day all cars welcome.

Any one fancie a run down stick the cars on?

Evo tune is based in Durham 21st september.

We will be there in both clio turbos and the sti hatch

BG V6, LY 182
If I'm not at work I'll be there! Iv been saying I would like to know what I'm giving out.

I seen a white GTR with Evo tuning down the side on the way to the lakes in Durham. I almost sh!t myself when he floored it past us. Iv never seen a car move so fast.

182 Cup & DCi 172
I am waiting until I have started on the mods before doing any RR runs - tempted to put the Sierra on though

That white GTR is 600bhp+ but when he runs it on race fuel and higher boost its 840bhp!! looked amazing i'd love one.

I made 264bhp and 290lbft pathetic lol

And the rest mate, he ran a 880ish bhp infront of us on V-power, was trying 2 climb out the rollers left right and centre

Guess it was you i told where 2 go then mate, im the lad in the silver cup

Gutted I must have just missed it on the rollers.

Haha yeah mate that was me driving round in circles it's quite hard to find that place cheers for directions lol

182 Cup & DCi 172
Got a Sierra XR4x4 as well - it would be cool getting that on the rollers to see if its running right.

Its the 2.9 V6 with induction kit, exhaust & Collins chip so should be at least standard power (circa 145-150bhp). Not a lot from such a large engine but its old school and I love it haha

Rob

There's a black xr4x4 with gold wheels Ive seen sometimes round my way but apart from that they must be a rare car on the roads now mate very cool.

Titanium 182
Must have missed you lot I was there for 9am

9GT EVO made 385 BHP
Celcia made 180 bhp
Few MR2's making around 160bhp

Did you see the white Supra with the massssioooooooooooove turbo on it?