ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust bore size.

Can someone please tell me what the bore size ot the RT is and also the 5GTT, also can they be adapted to fit eachother????

Please help.

If youve got an RT, get under it and have a look yourself, you should be able to figure it out.

Ill try and find out the R5 GTT size for you later, Ill have to wait till my brother gets home cos hes the one with a R5 GTT, he should know.

As to how to fit them (cos Im sure they are different bore sizes) I have no idea sorry.

dont reducer pipes screw up the exhaust performance. I remember reading some stuff about the diameter of your exhaust pipe needing to be exactly the same throughout after the exhaust manifold to help create a standing wave thingy to help draw out the exhaust gases. Doubtless one of our techie experts will read this and put us right!!

Clio 200 FF

i suppose it depends how much youre reducing the bore by. If you were to go from a 3.5" to a 2" it would probably affect it slightly?