ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EXHAUST PICS REQUIRED

right i have a clio mk2 1.2 16v dynamique... i want to get a sports exhaust fitted to my car from the CAT back, but i wanted the pipes coming from underneath both ends of the rear bumper, but unfortunately i cant, cos the spare wheel gets in the way.. is there any recommendations of what exhaust i should get, and where i should get them placed.. shall i go for standard twin exhausts on the left of the bumper or what, cos i am so confused:confused:, also do i get full stainless steel... please can u post ur pics up, so i know wat to look out for... also anybody know any good contacts, i live in london... thanx

H22A7 Accord Type R

Remus system, i aint sure on fitting, but it was a b*****d to take off with rusted clamps lol!! Not too bad to fit by a garage mate, of yourself really. Rob.