ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Expensive Volvo 340 Day

Listerine & Poledo
In the olden days I'm sure car alarms used to be turned on/off by a key.

Might be wrong with this one.
This car predates electronics, so maybe it's to arm the fuel pump.

Or maybe it's track-spec....so a remote ignition cut off.......that needs a key

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Ordered my banded steels today.

Money pit.

IMG_2009.jpg

An orange one
Just found this thread... Epic levels of old Volvo turd that is strangely appealing!

Looking forwards to progress. I did LOL at "drifting incident" though

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just found this thread... Epic levels of old Volvo turd that is strangely appealing!

Looking forwards to progress. I did LOL at "drifting incident" though

I was under the impression that it would be easier with the welded diff but it wasn't! It's far easier in the 940 with the open diff but that might be due to the extra boooost that the 940 has.

106 rallye
What figures did these run as standard?

Great purchase btw - totally bonkers and a very rare sight. Nice to see something unusual being tinkered with.

The 340 is about 60bhp as standard but the engine going in is a hybrid. Its a f7r 2.0 bottom end on a f7p 1.8 16v head and cams so could be anywhere between 130-150bhp!

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
After being in the passenger seat for its maiden voyage I can confirm it's both fast and scary as f**k.