ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F.E.A.R pc Game

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
bought a new pc couple of weeks ago so i bought a couple of games to keep me entertained in me week off. got fear and half life 2 which keeps crashing and was a massive pain in the ass to install... consequently going bk. anyway, anyone else got got/played on fear? just completed it, had the game abt week to ten days, pretty short game id say, very good though, ends on interval 11. very visually intense and deff deserves the 18 rating id say. this is the first pc game ive played on in abt 2 years due to previously having a shity laptop and pc games have moved on amazingly in that period and tbf the pc still v much so has the edge on consoles (IMO over the x box anyhow) really enjoyed playing a pc game again. anyone got any other suggestions for shootem ups?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
max payne 2 is pretty old skool but i think it looks well smart and is relly good to play if you like that kind of thing.

Focus ST-2
Fear is pretty good haven't really had time to play it much, Max Payne 2 is a great game tho. you can pick it up on ebay for like £5-7 buck great buy.

172 Cup
Call of Duty 2, Battelfield 2, Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood, Day of Defeat Source... Erm i'll think of some more and come back to you..

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Battlefield 2 is massively addictive online. If you've got a broadband connection - even 512k will do, be prepared to witness hours of your life disappear....

D.