ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F7r in a Mark2

1.2 16valve sport
Ok Car currently has a Mark 1 F7p in. Conversion was a ballache as i didnt plan it out properly and car was off the road for a good few months.
Now ive been buying bits slowly and have bought a F7R. Which will be going in once i have collected all the bits.
So i can take it out on the monday. Clean the engine bay during the week and tidy up the wiring + exhaust.
And that i can swap certain components from the P to the R. And have it in and running by the end of the week or day depending how far i go.
This page is going to also be a reference to me as i what parts ive got and what i still need to buy.
Parts Collected so far.
172 Fuel pump - P is currently running off of the 1.2 pump. With no return line.
F7r - Bought from APD currently having every gasket changed head and block are split atm.
Good year Cambelt and tensioner kit - Bought from ebay new £50, i thought that was a bargain.
Valver Phase 1 Wiring loom - The one currently in the car has been chopped by me and preveious owner so starting fresh.
Mocal Oil Cooler - Been sitting in cupboard for months
Brand new renault release bearing.
Exhaust Heat wrap - In the Post.
NGK - Blue ignition leads or could me magnecore 8mm came with F7R.
Parts still needed to buy
Gearbox - am getting a 182 box soon hopefully
Fuel line - Need to know the dimensions, anyone know? or measure mine when i can be botherd. < LAZY >
Headgasket set - Ebay i think
Bottom end gasket set - Also ebay anyone had any expericenes with the ebay kits?
Alternator bracket + belt to remove power steering - Mostly proberly from the scrappy.
Williams stanard or modifed chip for the valver ECU.
Think thats it for now.
Heres the car.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Heres the F7R - I hammerited the block use engine degreaser on it and painted certain bits, although its split now and im going to do it all again. As at this point i was just going to drop it in how it was.

update! march 6 2011
here some of the parts ive collected. The rest are in the garage and its to cold to go in there this morning :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us