ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

falken tyres for a 182

hi guys just lookin at 182 at present and its just been rebooted with falken tyres, nt sure of the model number but they will be 205/45...does anyone rate these tyres or have bad reports...cheers :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
there crap mate but tyres are only £80 a corner,

p.s i have eagle f1's on mine :D:D

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
when i got my car they were with them and in the rain they were terrible also very wobbly!!!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol u would laugh if i told u i paid £100 for 4 tyres 205/45 16 brand new

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
good tyers there only bad when its been dry for ages and its a little damp as the grease comes out on the road, (arnt all tyres) ive never had problems with them 45quid a corner for 195/45/15's topshit never had problems untill they were bald :p

I have Firenza (which are made by falcon) on my 182 just as good as the old michellins that were on there in the dry. Not as good in the wet though lol!

Clio 172 Cup , 200SX S13
It depends what model they are really - I have FK452's on my 200sx and they are very good , used to have ZE512's on my XR2 and they were also pretty good.

Certainly wouldn't say they are bad tyres.

Dodgy one
ZX512s? I have them on mine, Dont rate them all that TBH i had them on the saxo and didnt rate them on that either,

I only have them though because i bought the car with them fitted, Their good on hard launches up til you have to change gear then they allow it to torque steer allover, When they've gone Its F1s (which i had and love on my 306) or the PE2s

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i have them on my 172, reet in the dry ,gash in the damp ok in the wet,

i had F1s on before and i rate them better than them tho as i hated them

ST
5123CD663HL._AA240_.jpg

Ali

b/g 182, meg tourer
i have them at the moment on my 182 in 205/45/16. they are not bad. certainly not terrible! pretty good in the dry, a bit slippery in the wet. they last as long as any other tyre. am due for some new tyres soon and i will be getting yoko parada's. at least i can say i have tried the falkens, and i would go back if i was on a bit of a budget! i would rate the falken's 5/10 and the yoko parada's 7.5/10

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
I'm sure my M3 was clad with Faulken tyres, the E36 brigade swore by them at the time.

Don't they own yokohama or vice versa?