ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Anyone Thats Wants My Custom Springs...

ok ive had alot of PM's about this, and where they can be got from....ive got another set now that im going to use so im thinking of selling these. Due to the amount of interest on here for them i think eBay is going to be the best bet, so people can pay as much as they feel they want to.... Anyway before i decide that, i was just wondering how many people are interested in having them?

Ive pm'd people who have pm'd me in the past about this thread...Cheers.

Ph1 Sport
I would be after some 100mm springs mate if u cud see that fella and we cud arrange a price?

thats the problem :( because of the amount of interest i dont wana let people down, id rather have it bidded upto and the person who wanted them the most would pay what they felt was enough

il find the pics later of when we had the tape measure out....std clio with 16s against mine....top of rear arch to dead center of wheel, 118mm difference

i asked for first dibs bud, will have the cash friday to send you...

i know....hence why ive posted this thread up, im not sure how much they are worth as ive spent alot getting the right ones with previous sets being wrong....and there is ALOT of interest....so i dont know what to do...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i asked for first dibs bud, will have the cash friday to send you...

This is what annoys me about this Forum.

First dibs????? Its not a packet of Soccer 90 stickers is it.

If you haven't got the money, you can't buy them imo.

Foxy, Ebay is deffinately the way to go mate.

Ph1 Sport
they cant be one offs! :p just see the man who did em im sure u could get 10 sold on here at 100mm drop :p

172 & RSi
Will these just fit my clio (totally standard suspension wise atm) or do you need coilovers/uprated shocks etc? I have some springs for the front which I'm happy with but I want the back lower....

Bang em on ebay Jordan..

2002 172
i do have the money actually was going to use the money from my pay cheque to get them but could send money right now if need be. dont think there was any need for the smart arse reply daniel

Sunflower 172 :)
yeah i think ebay is goin to be the best bet for people. put them on and let the bidding comence. :D

yes....but we didnt agree a price and like im saying im not sure how much are worth....hence saying il bid them so people can pay upto the amount they want

2002 172
i thought we agreed on a price, though i wont post it on this thread. but we did kind of agree a price to be fair got the money sat here waiting

iirc i said il have to see on the price because im not sure how much they were worth....il see what happens anyway mate ive gotta get the other ones on yet, i was just gauging interest.

edde il find them now.

standard - front: 358mm rear: 351mm
mine - front: 257mm rear: 233mm
drop - front: 101mm rear: 118mm

top of arch to center of wheel

PH2 172
matt 182 wants to stop acting like a girl,
get them on ebay mate, loads more interest+loads more viewers=loads more cash:)