ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Cambridgeshire/Huntingdonshire/Rutland Members

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
As I've just been given the rep position for this area, I'd like to get an idea of how many active members the area actually has. Then hopefully we can use this to come up with meets that will be the best for all of us.
So let's use this thread to get to know each other and throw some ideas out there.
I look forward to seeing some new and familiar faces in the near future.

@Corby G @Dan... @brad259 @Paul4d

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Hi, I'm Dan! :smiley:

Ps, congrats Owen! :up:

Cheers mate. I'll be looking to get a regular food meet going like we used to do, so that'll be happening fairly soon mate. Gives me a chance to see your car properly.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm Bedford but I think this is probably the closest sub region to me.

Should be closer than the meets over in bury st edmands anyway so I'll keep an eye out.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll be looking to set up a meet where we can get to know each other and have a meal, then if people want to, we can move on to get pictures.

Listerine & Poledo
That sounds like something I could be involved in.
we've got plenty of nice photo-opportunities around our way as well.
Old airbases
Old garages now in disrepair
Massive, flat landscapes...especially when the wash flooods!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
That sounds like something I could be involved in.
we've got plenty of nice photo-opportunities around our way as well.
Old airbases
Old garages now in disrepair
Massive, flat landscapes...especially when the wash flooods!
I'm not one for just standing in a car park then going home, so there won't be any meets like that. A nice sociable meet with a nice meal is what I'll be aiming to set up on a regular basis. Then when we start getting good attendances, we'll branch out a bit for bowling/karting etc.

renault clio 197
Oh by the way my girlfriend does a lot of motorsport photography so she can help out with some of these shoots

182 BG
I'm st neots, would be up for a meet bit old for the car park scene myself so a pub meal or something sounds crackin

Renault Sport clio 172
Hi I'm Dave.

I have a ph1 172 that I am slowly turning into a track car.

The wife has a black ph2 172

I'm in Ramsey.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Whats the crack @Owen92
Any meets on the plans
I'm sorry about the lack of meets guys. Things have been a bit crazy at home and at work so meets were kind of just on the back burner.
There will be a meet thread up within the next couple of weeks though, just weighing up the options and trying to come up with the best meet possible that will stick, just trying to finalise a location with lots of trial and error. Lots of nice food places but normally come with a lack of parking.
Hi I'm Dave.

I have a ph1 172 that I am slowly turning into a track car.

The wife has a black ph2 172

I'm in Ramsey.
Welcome to the club mate.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Adey in Bedford, as @Euan94 kinda no area coverage here but I'd b up for a meet....

I might be completely wrong as to who you are, but I think I know your son Ryan?

Bedford is sort of stuck in the middle of those over in bury at Edmunds and Oxford and Cambridgeshire so it's like an hour plus to do most meets really, they are usually a good laugh though.

Phase 1 Clio 172
Sorry Euan, hi, yes I am. Didn't know if u still on here.
Went to the Bury meet last weekend n was a good nite, only an hour to get there tho.
But still b good to do something more local.

SG 200
Oh I will be mate - soon as I get home from work :)

Have to say the colour is fantastic! the last 4 cars I've owned have all been black (including the 182) and this is better by far!

MX5, A4 Avant
I'm just over the border in Bedfordshire, but I'm from Cambridge way back in my past and usually would align myself more "out that way" as I know precious little about Bedfordshire!