ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Mr. Hunter

Cheers also Tony, near enough force feeding me with all the food you guys put out. Fantastic hosts and brave for doing it!

Good to meet all the guys staying there, all top people and always up for a laugh! Can imagine a CS night out would be messy but absolutely EPIC!

182 track, Mk7 ST
As many have already said a great thanks go to Tony and his missus for last night, everything was top notch including the banter an late night mischief of a few certain members ;) couldn't have been any better I don't think (apart from one smashed individual although he provided great entertainment at times, pics an vids to come of that lol)!

The group that camped were awesome and was good to get to know a fair few members off here and I agree with a night out haha :)

Anyway, cheers again and can't wait to do it all again soon hopefully!

Mk1 Focus RS
Yeah thanks again Tony, great night. (the ginger one)

Did the Toledo make it home under it's own steam? or shall I say smoke.....

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Charlie you needed a pet to sleep with and that great big dusty moth was perfect.

Yeah thanks again Tony, great night. (the ginger one)

Did the Toledo make it home under it's own steam? or shall I say smoke.....

It got home just lol The smoke was unreal!! It's all fixed now thankfully.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol at the chair fort!

Videos will be put up today at some point, just found a short one of Anthony looking well happy with himself eating a f**k load of Jalapeno's and Daniel commentating.

SG9 Forester STi
Looking forward to seeing the vids and pics of the night, sounds like you had fun. Shame I couldn't be there :(.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Right, video's. I've got one more of Will and Charlie's face off, but it's proper long. Will cut it down later.

Pissed bloke is pissed.

Cockney slap.

Anthony (Scrooge) in the Jalapeno eating competition. Just LOL @ Daniel <3

Such a funny night!

FYI, I know I've got a girly laugh, so with regards, fcuk off x

Last edited by a moderator:
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Epic night, repeat at Trax lol?

Charlies 'mentoring' skills were f'in brilliant though lol!

LOL

Gutted you didn't capture him going on to neck all those cans because we told him too. Then passing out and getting put to bed by Tonys missus!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol at Dan going on about boost pipes, Im slightly annoyed that night is over!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm still feeling rough and half asleep, lol! Cheers Dan.

My favourite was Charlie making him down a can of Strongbow until there was a couple of fingers left then replacing the can with an opened full one. Poor bloke didn't even realise and finished that off as well. Ha!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm gutted nobody saw him drink that Coke in the car home.

Spit or swallow on the M40!

f**king LOL! Completely forgot about the coke! Geniunely sat here cracking up at the thought.

182 track, Mk7 ST
You were in the bog, trying to cool your asshole down as they left I think, they walked off to the car with that coke, we were all cracking up

Yeah Jayne (Lydia) was carrying it, when I noticed I couldn't believe my eyes lol!