ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2012

WRX
:rasp:Two reasons not to go infield!
I'll send Mrs. Git to take photos when I'm coming down Craner then.:D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Only 2 weeks (tomorrow) so you have about a week to buy advance tickets and get a car pass. On the gate is £20 and does NOT include car entry.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
A lot will get there for 7am, but there isn't any need to, there's plenty of space for everyone, so just arrive at your leisure. If I didn't have to be there early, I know I would!!

Clio V6 255,Clio R27
Im going this year but not in my Clios, watch out for me in the bright Linford Green 306 race car on track in the morning, please take plenty of pics. :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Week today!!

Today is also your last chance to buy advance (cheaper) tickets that include a car pass. Entry tickets purchased on the day DO NOT include your car

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Last day for advance tickets/car passes extended till Wednesday (midnight)

Ged

PD130 Peach
Weather ain't looking good! But who cares, will be awesome all the same, and if it rains hard won't have to wash my car as well ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Umbrella's and the usual full range of merchandise/stickers (and new clothing) will be available to purchase from the ClioSport marquee!

Even if you don't want to buy anything or claim some free sweets, please come and say hello :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
sorry if its been asked but how can i get hold of a stand pass?

As above, you've got until midnight on Wednesday to purchase your entry ticket direct from Fcs, which will include a car pass.

Failing that, pm me or Luke/The Boosh! as we might be able to sort something out on the day.

Last edited:

Ged

PD130 Peach
I'd say it's a bit late to book anything local! Me and friends are staying at moto services near donnington airport, which is fully booked!

Suzuki Jimny
Had a quick look and there are plenty of hotels available. Just wanted to know which ones will have people staying in them from here :)

Ged

PD130 Peach
Had a quick look and there are plenty of hotels available. Just wanted to know which ones will have people staying in them from here :)

Oh well im surprised! Well there will be a few in my hotel, and guessing there may be a few camping (not ideal for the weather forecast) and il let anyone else state other hotels. My advice would be book a room asap as allot of people will be having your idea in about 2 days time :)

172 Cup
Sooo looking forward to the weekend now, more so to stay in the radisson hotel haha. Only downside is the car isn't going to be detailed in time now due to work :(.

107 Track Car & C4
I'm hoping to get the car cleaned on Friday. But the weather is s*** down here and then with the drive up to Donnington it'll be dirty again :(

Has anyone seen a weather forecast that's looking good yet?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I won't have much time for a clean up either, probably just let the rain take care of it

5d60c8f4-e503-f849.jpg

German V6
I'm hoping to get the car cleaned on Friday. But the weather is s*** down here and then with the drive up to Donnington it'll be dirty again :(

Has anyone seen a weather forecast that's looking good yet?

Friday and Sat seem sunny/cloudy not sure about sunday phone is being homo, just wondering what time is everyone getting there to get on the stand ect ?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
My car would pass as clean right now tbh, so by the time I've driven there in the rain, it really isn't worth making it brilliantly clean.