ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Convoy On The Sunday?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You'll get them even if you didn't ask, red wheels on I hope!

:approve:

i really can't decide on the wheels but my 182 wheels look awful so it may have to happen. Only problem is the red wheels get very dirty, very fast, and I aint cleaning the car when i get there :rasp:

Clio 172
Feirny, id love to see a rolling shot of mine if you get chance.

(Black 172 with white wheels, reg ends in PDX).

182 & Porsche 986
i can see greg with his camera out of the window all the way down the m1.. :rasp:

(can i have one of mine again please)

182 Trophy
Feirny some shots of mine would be nice mate, decked cup with white turinis and bullets, and carbon bonnet :)
hero :)
should be one hell of a convoy

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
have to agree , it will be a mint convoy ... will be glad to get back into the clio on saturday

BMW M135I
Feirny, think best way would be to start at the back and work your way to the front mate with all the requests for motion pics.

Im just a bit gutted that i probably waint have my bullets and wheel diamonds redone in time :-(

i can see greg with his camera out of the window all the way down the m1.. :rasp:

(can i have one of mine again please)

Again :eek:

Feirny, think best way would be to start at the back and work your way to the front mate with all the requests for motion pics.

Im just a bit gutted that i probably waint have my bullets and wheel diamonds redone in time :-(

Waint, what a word :cool:

Yeah I was thinking that, I'll get my driver (;)) to keep driving past everyone, as I'm paying for his petrol LOL. (part of it Michael before you hold me to that)

None
The weather for sunday is looking ok so far, 20 degrees with some sunshine too :).......thank god FCS wasn't last sunday!

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Weather forecast for saturday seems to be good as well :D

wouldn't mind some moving pics of mine as well if you don't mind

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Right this may seem like a daft question but im meeting at Woodall J30 South Services..... what time will i need to leave Huddersfield to get there for 5:30???

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We are leaving Brighouse at around 4:15 if that helps :)

But from huddersfield i'm guessing you'll be avoiding the M62

None
Right this may seem like a daft question but im meeting at Woodall J30 South Services..... what time will i need to leave Huddersfield to get there for 5:30???

I Just put that into tom tom for you and it says 56 minutes from huddersfiel to woodall services.........I'd give it a bit more though :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
:bump:

Once again if anyone is backing out please update the list :)

Colton: 4:45

Ste666
Tyssen (Laura)
Chris - Also not showing with cs.net

Woodall J30-31: 5:30

mike
claire
ipodsandguns - Not showing with CS so dont follow me through the grounds!
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart
Joeh
magh + Feirny
nixiej

Trowell J25-26: 6:00

dohertsport182
Harpham

Leicester Forest East J21-22: 6:30

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james
tedgeuk

None
Convoy is rather large so we'll be taking it easy to keep everyone together :)

It should be interesting, it was hard enough keeping seven of us together up to Ribblehead :)...at least this is all motorway though.

I might get to find out what that cruise control button thingy does :eek:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It should be interesting, it was hard enough keeping seven of us together up to Ribblehead :)...at least this is all motorway though.

I've lost people before now ;), cant believe i'm leading this size of convoy!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
+1.........i'm sure you'll do just fine though, you've got good organising skills mate :)

haha, i am the organiser person amongst friends, although that meant we spend last weekend in the roughest part of newcastle :rasp:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
LOL.

I remember being at the front last year :dapprove:

You got us all there spot on :approve:, we met at 6:30 last year so by setting off an hour earlier I am hoping we wont get stuck in the que quite so much.