ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Convoy On The Sunday?

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
me and claire will be jumping on the m18 briefly at juntion 1 greg about 5ish so might see you there. Call at donny race course booty?

Any one wanting another number saved mines :: 07800602728

You got us all there spot on :approve:, we met at 6:30 last year so by setting off an hour earlier I am hoping we wont get stuck in the que quite so much.

Yeah it wasn't bad last year, just a bit hectic in the queue.

me and claire will be jumping on the m18 briefly at juntion 1 greg about 5ish so might see you there. Call at donny race course booty?

Any one wanting another number saved mines :: 07800602728

LOL! Pick up a few bargains ;)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
haha, i am the organiser person amongst friends, although that meant we spend last weekend in the roughest part of newcastle :rasp:

what roughest part were you in?
does a steady drive drive mean 60&70mph, or faster?
either way i'll be ok when i'm getting 60mpg :rasp:

G

Gromb200

Hello there! This is my first post, got a 200cup, I am a member on Clio197.net. We are having a small convy to FCS Starting in Barnsley! So we should be going through Woodall at about 5.30 ish What time are you planning on leaving?
I know saxperience have got a plan very similar to yours so it should be a fun drive down! :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hello there! This is my first post, got a 200cup, I am a member on Clio197.net. We are having a small convy to FCS Starting in Barnsley! So we should be going through Woodall at about 5.30 ish What time are you planning on leaving?
I know saxperience have got a plan very similar to yours so it should be a fun drive down! :)

Hi, we will hopefully only be there 10/15 mins if that, hoping everyone will be there on time :)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Me and 'joeh' will be there on time, depending on whether mcdonalds get my order right at 4am :)

jenic - i would agree at Benwell being 1 of the roughest parts (I don't live too far away from there), what made you go there lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Me and 'joeh' will be there on time, depending on whether mcdonalds get my order right at 4am :)

jenic - i would agree at Benwell being 1 of the roughest parts (I don't live too far away from there), what made you go there lol

Booked at the last minute and it was the only place close to town that wasnt £100+ each per night

Megane R26 F1 #1931
Sorry guys, im not meeting at leicester forest east tomorrow.

Im off out tonight and theres no chance that i'll make it.

Seeya there anyway!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
:bump:

Once again if anyone is backing out please update the list :)

Colton: 4:45

Ste666
Tyssen (Laura)
Chris - Also not showing with cs.net

Woodall J30-31: 5:30

mike
claire
ipodsandguns - Not showing with CS so dont follow me through the grounds!
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart
Joeh
magh + Feirny
nixiej

Trowell J25-26: 6:00

dohertsport182
Harpham

Leicester Forest East J21-22: 6:30

tommy g
davis88
jablitt
oliver.james
tedgeuk

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry guys, im not meeting at leicester forest east tomorrow.

Im off out tonight and theres no chance that i'll make it.

Seeya there anyway!

Booo, you were the only contact I had for LFE, if anyone else from that point could pm me their number?

TTRS & V50
Where shall i meet ? Its up to go j26 and down for leicester.

Shall i meet at leicester ?

Also your meet a bit early aren't you ?

Roll up at 830 i say.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Where shall i meet ? Its up to go j26 and down for leicester.

Shall i meet at leicester ?

Also your meet a bit early aren't you ?

Roll up at 830 i say.

Ques will be epic at that time, times are in line with when other convoys have chosen to get in for :)

Add your name to where you are going so I can update my list of who we need to wait for :)

TTRS & V50
Anyone got a postcode im sure i'll f**k up. Jenic pm your number if your the boss

Colton: 4:45

Ste666
Tyssen (Laura)
Chris - Also not showing with cs.net

Woodall J30-31: 5:30

mike
claire
ipodsandguns - Not showing with CS so dont follow me through the grounds!
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart
Joeh
magh + Feirny
nixiej

Trowell J25-26: 6:00

dohertsport182
Harpham

Leicester Forest East J21-22: 6:30

tommy g
davis88
jablitt
oliver.james
tedgeuk
slammed172

Audi TT 3.2
Booo, you were the only contact I had for LFE, if anyone else from that point could pm me their number?

here you go mate 07835614042 my number just incase. ill be at LFE for around 20 past 6!

see you in the morning!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
ive just got in, what a f*cking day :mad:
ive been up since 7.30am and havnt got back home till now. managed to finally get everything done but i still need to polish it as i didnt have time tonight. :( im taking detailing bits with me thou so i can do it there. :approve:

182 Trophy
arghhh, went to bed at ten, layed awake for 3 hours.... thought f**k this, came downstairs and haven't been back since, ahh well by the time fcs is over i'll have been awake 32 hours and still have a 90minute drive home LOL

See you all at woodall :)