ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Convoy On The Sunday?

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Surprised on how good we stuck together until we got to the traffic lights , was a good convoy apart from the 106's in the hard shoulder

None
That was a really good day, cheers mike for sorting the convoy :)

Shame about the torrential rain on the way back though, i could hardly see Laura's clio in front of me, by the way Laura thanks for Dinner ;).....nice to meet you at last :)

172 cup
That was a really good day, cheers mike for sorting the convoy :)

Shame about the torrential rain on the way back though, i could hardly see Laura's clio in front of me, by the way Laura thanks for Dinner ;).....nice to meet you at last :)

Deffo a big shout out to Mike for organising and leading the convoy, really good job there.

You are welcome hun, the rain started to scare me a bit, terential rain + M1 + one very tired Laura = NOT GOOD :headno:

PS Thanks to the people that bought some bracelets

172 cup
Where are the pics Greg??? I reckon the ones you took of mine will be the only ones taken of mine all day

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for shooting off at the end there guys, just wanted to get home before i fell asleep lol

None
Yeah no problem Mike, it was a bit of a tiresome hike back up, sometimes just easier to keep pace with yourself :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Love the rolling shots greg, they are so much more vibrant than your last lot :)

New lens?

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Fab convoy down guys! nice one mike for some damn good organisation! Yeah i nearly got fucked at the traffic lights too.... went through on amber on a couple of occasions! Managed to stay right behind claire so i didnt get lost tho ;)

Was screwed on the way back, was so knackered drove out of Rockingham at 4pm and couldnt remember which way to go so ended up banging it in my s**t sat nav on my iphone and it took me the scenic bloody route through melton mowbray and nottingham and christ knows where else! Oh well! Heres to Trax... Mike get the convoy sorted ;) lol
Ps LOVE all the motion shots!

None
Fab convoy down guys! nice one mike for some damn good organisation! Yeah i nearly got f**ked at the traffic lights too.... went through on amber on a couple of occasions! Managed to stay right behind claire so i didnt get lost tho ;)

We weren't so lucky, after a couple of red lights i was completely lost so decided to turn back and ended up leading everyone behind me(about 6 i think) back down the M1 :(......sorry guys, that turned out to be the long long route.....about twenty minutes longer i think, i ended up parking round the corner whilst everyone else got pride of place...oh well........next time i'm sticking like glue to Mike when we leave the services :rasp:

182 & Porsche 986
Fab convoy down guys! nice one mike for some damn good organisation! Yeah i nearly got f**ked at the traffic lights too.... went through on amber on a couple of occasions! Managed to stay right behind claire so i didnt get lost tho ;)

i snuck through one on amber and you followed me lol, monaco convoy :rasp:

I had no idea were was going after the M1.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
i snuck through one on amber and you followed me lol, monaco convoy :rasp:

I had no idea were was going after the M1.

Me neither :eek:

Luckily we went straight at every lights/roundabout after the left off the m1, surprised so many stuck to us and i was so glad we were going straight at all the junctions too lol

Then we got with the saxo's and anyone that got lost from there would of needed shooting :rasp:

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
at the 1st red light i got stuck at I relised every behind me would now be following me so managed to get the satnav out.