ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS for the Welshies

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys as most of you know FCS will soon be upon us and I'm now gauging interest in to who would be wanting to attend from Wales? FCS is a show Cliosport has attended for years with a massive stand of cars. A great way to see some amazing cars and meet all the faces behind the names.

Last year I stayed up there but this year I plan on travelling the 3 hour journey up from Cardiff in the morning. People aim to get to the stand at about 7-8am. That would mean leaving Cardiff about 4am and convoying up to Rockingham.

Will be meeting at Cardiff West services to leave at 4. Postcode is CF72 8SA

A copy of the route can be seen here
http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=238260035798936%7CCardiff,%20Cardiff%7CSTREET%7C318126%7C176480%7CtoNode=248260040272414%7CNN17%205AF,%20Corby%7CSTREET%7C489779%7C291012

And the official club link
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?543268-French-car-show-5th-June-2011

Any questions and please ask. I will try and answer anything for you.

Names of people attending. Please copy and paste.

1. Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio182, 88'Scirocco
is it just 1 day? if so will we be driving back at night? is there a price? and if its all in one day epic road trip that i will deffo take part in :cool:

Fiesta ST-3
Yes mate. Drive up in the morning, park up, chat, view the track, stands, cars, ladies etc then drive home at night.

Tickets etc now available to purchase from the Fcs shop

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop/home.php

We hope most of you will want to display your car with ClioSport this year, to do this, please select cliosport as your chosen club when ordering tickets. You will then receive the necessary car pass with your entry ticket(s)

Price is £14.95

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
well then count me in boss, hopefully will have coilovers and other mods by then e.g better wheels and a splitter lol

1)scott
2)kris-182

R

robclio182

Yes mate. Drive up in the morning, park up, chat, view the track, stands, cars, ladies etc then drive home at night.

Price is £14.95
Scott just a quick 1 do you know when you book tickets and you select cliosport , what do you put for passes cause it askes for how many cars there are

R

robclio182

Just a question for everyone is anybody taking their girlfriends with them or are they to stay in the house

Fiesta ST-3
Scott just a quick 1 do you know when you book tickets and you select cliosport , what do you put for passes cause it askes for how many cars there are

1 car and then how many passengers you plan on taking with :)

Defo bring the misses aswell lol.

Fiesta ST-3
Have you decided if you travelling up with us? And any more takers please? Lets make a real good effort.

Focus RS + S3
usually i travel up the night before and stay overnight with mates, but they havent give me an answer if they are going yet, so ill have to let you know when i do, ill be tthere somehow haha

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
scott just out of curiosity, you say your going from Cardiff are you staying over night there?

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Yes mate staying at my brothers. Only because from Pembrokeshire its another 2hrs onto my journey time.

Ah Ok. So you get a lie in :( haha. I would need to be leaving around 3 from Swansea. The sleeping pattern will be fooked

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Anyone doing the track?? 15 minute slot? and how many drop down boxes does that ordering form need

Owen

ClioSport Admin
That's quite scary, I was going to start a topic in here after we were speaking at the meet.

I'm well up for it, although the early start is gonna be a killer!

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Rob. Yes convoying up, so will be driving past Port Talbot could meet you some where and we drive down to Cardiff

Scott I mean like over sleep till 7 haha

Focus RS + S3
if i convoyed up in the morning, i mayaswell meet you en-route just before monmouth or something

Fiesta ST-3
1.) Scott
2.) Kris-182
3.) Robclio182
4.) Owen 182

Have I missed anyone? Add your name if I have :)