ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS for the Welshies

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I know, I was so pissed off with myself for not getting your number when we were talking the night before.

Shall we learn from experience and try and not make so much of a hash of it for CSS (assuming you are going)

Edit: Rob, that was directed at you btw, Hodgins - as my post, yes let's try some better planning!

Focus RS + S3
no harm done, we all made it there in the end,
i think ill go to CSS its my birthday on the 29th so i may make it, even if i am worse for wear lol

R

robclio182

no harm done, we all made it there in the end,
i think ill go to CSS its my birthday on the 29th so i may make it, even if i am worse for wear lol
I agree hodgins we all have to have a meet soon i reckon and swap numbers and suggest ideas etc , anyone with me on this one

R

robclio182

I know, I was so pissed off with myself for not getting your number when we were talking the night before.

Shall we learn from experience and try and not make so much of a hash of it for CSS (assuming you are going)

Edit: Rob, that was directed at you btw, Hodgins - as my post, yes let's try some better planning!
Yea im deffo going to css i have put my name forward for camping up there to if you or anyone fancies it (hodgins aimed at you lol)