ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS PLANS!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
For the south easters that are planning on attending FSC (everyone hopefully)

some plans need to be made as to a convoy up there!

meeting times,
meeting place,
possible stops for more people to join,

what day,
where people are staying,
are we going to have a CS pissup the night before?

ive never been to FCS, and would love to make it a blast even if i really dont know many people on here!!

so perhaps we should have a list of names of people that are going and up for convoying up and perhaps i bit of a drink the night before??

1. Clio142 (alex)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Re: FSC PLANS!

what about convoys up there??
and is this night before, or night after?

CLIO PH1 172

il be driving up on the day early morning not sure what time as im not sure if were meeting/ joining others and also what time to arrive up there in the morning!?

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf

If a few people are driving up on the day im up for a convoy? probally be about 40 miles behind in my 1.2 lol!

Was a 197

Its a decent run, but i advise to get there rather early as the queue can be long, but they do move it along quite well, CS always have the best and most cars there.

Dunno whether i'll be attending or not, depends on several factors

Megane 225
Im gonna be driving up on the day. Did it last year and the drive up and back isnt that bad tbh

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Im gonna be driving up on the day. Did it last year and the drive up and back isnt that bad tbh
+1 ive driven to trax and last years fcs on the mornings. really easy drive and roads are empty. Usually leave around 3 o clock too coming home and its just as good.

SG9 Forester STi
Alex, me and Ben are going to see if the usual southenders fancy a convoy the day before and either camp or get a hotel, fancy it if we get it together?

Evo
Im up for a convoy the day before as last year i was a little lonely going up there on my own lol.

Defo rate the camping though, although none of the CS lot were brave enough last year ( hotel losers lol ), the rest of the lads at the camp site made it a real good laugh.

Adz

Work van
Im up for a convoy the day before as last year i was a little lonely going up there on my own lol.

Defo rate the camping though, although none of the CS lot were brave enough last year ( hotel losers lol ), the rest of the lads at the camp site made it a real good laugh.[/quote

im well up for this sound like a good idea ;) bring a few beers aswell and make it a right laugh lool

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I was going to post something about this in the next few weeks.

As Im probably going up on the day, I'll organise the convoy for that. What I need is a volunteer to organise one for the day before?

1.4 phase 1
i was wondering where we would be capming, i ve been told there is no camping this year.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Tbh you wanna leave lakeside about 0530hrs the queues start building early and they go on for miles! so the earlier you get there the less time youll spend queuing!

The meet point on the day will either be Lakeside or South Mimms.

CLIO PH1 172
im up for meeting at lakeside at 5.30 last year i left the same kind of time and the ques were begining to get big allready by the time i got there!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
im up for meeting at lakeside at 5.30 last year i left the same kind of time and the ques were begining to get big allready by the time i got there!

There is another thread for the guys who are going up on the day :)