ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Track Video

Monaro VXR
you cant call someone a chump for passing you tho as long as it was safe and as directed mate. i know where you are coming from but the track has to accomadate all sorts of talent, performance and ego

That is the thing the one that sticks in my mind was in no way shape or form safe. It was the first turn coming off the oval so that sharp hairpin basically. I braked turned in and the guy behind me thought it was the perfect time to them try and overtake me. Not something I would call safe on that bend. I left room moved over most of the time and let off when someone was coming past so they could get past me quicker. 90% of the time the car coming past the driver said thanks etc. Just the odd couple who seemed to think they were actually having a race and not just on their for a bit of fun.