ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Feb 19, 2015] Scotland South Monthly Meet (Glasgow Fort)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Regular monthly meet for the South East/West of Scotland areas.

They'll be on the 3rd Thursday of every month, alternating between a few different general locations around the central belt, so it's fair for everyone.

Myself and/or Djw John will always try to be in attendance at these meets in order to make sure they always go ahead. So no one will have to worry about coming along last minute and wondering if there will be anyone there. Going by the last two meets though, it's always a good laugh no matter what the turn out.

In the unlikely event that one of these meets is cancelled however it will be properly broadcast to everyone.

I ask that everyone uses the new RSVP system above. Helps to keep track of expected turnout and adjust any locations (small car parks etc) accordingly if there is a large turnout expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This month’s meet:

Glasgow Fort, 7:30pm. Loads of car parking space to meet up and have the usual catch up and chat, and different places for people to grab a bite to eat or a coffee or whatever too.

Might meet up in the Decathlon car park (will probably be quieter and easier to find each other) but will confirm closer to the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Renualt clio Gt 128
pollok, fire over my way and can go from there. not a million miles away from you. defo worth turning up buddy. always a good laugh

Yeah that sounds good! It's really neilston if you know it? Just beside Barrhead so not far atall! Defo up for heading through tho, would be good to meet people!

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
doesnt look like this one will be this popular .. hopefully a few more people turn up.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye, I've been slacking a little lol with being busy at work and having a s**t ton of uni work to do as well! I'll have a nosey and tag some of the more local guys if I remember later.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Certainly is. Nowhere set for food, plan was just meet and a chat but we can see what people fancy. I'll be coming straight from work so will be needing some food regardless!
time will you be there from then? i might do the same..

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Can I suggest we meet at the rear car park which has just opened next to asda and in the ground space between the vue cinema. It's hardly used and is easy to get to. Head to the cinema then It's the flat one to the left of it.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
i will be home about 6ish .. i can be there about the same time. whats the plan for food? not sure if i should eat or not.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Slight change of plan from me! I might not be there until about half 7 now. Something has come up and I have to go home first so no chance I'll be making it there at 7 unfortunately.