ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Feb 24, 2015] Worcester and Hereford meet. (Worcester)

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
The Fox inn meet, please RSVP all are welcome. I'll try to run a meet on the same day (fourth Thursday) every month in varying locations.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
just realised this is 6pm. I don't finish work till 5ish most days. Will try my best to get there for 6 from Stourbridge.
Might come straight from work.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Just a message to my area, Boxing Day I was informed by hospital staff that I should not drive for 12 weeks due to a health incident currently, so although I shall be arranging meets it maybe a little difficult showing up however I'll be getting a train where possible

Mines all dependent on if my training day gets dragged on or to the point. as it stands it finishes anywhere from 4pm to 5:30pm Going to try my best to get there.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Sorry boys working in London next week.... Only got told today! Looking forward to the drag weekend

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
will have to see what the weather is doing now with all this snow forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Don't want to get caught up in it and have to travel an hour.
seeing as most of the people coming have dropped out do you want to change it to 7pm so I have more of a chance of getting there without rushing around after work?
let me know :)

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep