ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Febuary meet Prince bishops (27/2/11)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I don't think I can make this one :( I think I'll be in Wigan... I'll try and pop in on my way back if all goes to plan, I'll try and keep up to date with this when I'm down there lol

S

Ste King 182

Oryt lads is it worth coming all day to this or just for the second shoot as my lass wants to come (lol) dno why but shes at work till half 5 ish but said she would book the day off lol ?!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not sure yet on what time the meet is on prob mid afternoon area, if you both not fussed about having the nando's just wait till after she has finished i'd say

S

Ste King 182

oryt ok cheers, you will have to tell me the time to come up when you know the times and that mate ( if i dont end up coming all day ) :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye, will keep you updated, James is the one who sorted the meet out he's been busy lately see what he says about the time.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Put me down for this!!! Not going to Wigan now :)

1. James1470
2. Geddes
3. 7unner172
4. scott1205
5. mr.valver
6. Ryan12 (depending on work commitments)
7. beth2k11 (depending on work commitments)
8. Tommy_C
9.d4nmc
10. Adz172
11.Finny
12.Chris205
13.Ste King 182
14.dan_1987
15.Kroozin
16.lindleyp
17.Knuckles

Last edited:
  172 +Scenic sport
1. James1470
2. Geddes
3. 7unner172
4. scott1205
5. mr.valver
6. Ryan12 (depending on work commitments)
7. beth2k11 (depending on work commitments)
8. Tommy_C
9.d4nmc
10. Adz172I
11.Finny
12.Chris205
13.Ste King 182
14.dan_1987
15.Kroozin
16.lindleyp
17.Knuckles
18. NE clio ( depending on girlfriend commitments )

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm working this weekend and i finish at 16:00 on Sunday, when i finish i'll join you lot

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm doing government admin in Durham by the riverside, been there for a month and a bit

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
all sorted for this Sunday, made arrangements again with prince bishops and were clear to go on the 4th floor. no beeping or tyre screeching just no silly business inside the car park

and for Nando's we all should be on 1 table according to the lad over the phone and that's the table upstairs, it's booked for up to 20 people

I should arrive a little bit late, i finish at 16:00 in Durham sahould be with you lot after, i'll try and leave early if i can

The table is booked under my name 'Geddes'

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just a reminder, meeting time will be at 15:00 at prince bishops and the table is booked for 15:45

Clio 172 Cup
Am going to be 110% spam frittered on Sunday. Got a bunch of mates coming up to stay the weekend tonight. It will get messy lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i wont be there at first with work, but i will arrive around when you are at Nando's

MAKE SURE YOUR ON THE 4TH FLOOR AND NEE MESSING AROUND

E85 3.0i
Piss poor 2bh lol! Ah well, hopefully the next meet will have a better turn out!

That lass in Nando's was not happy was she...

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Haha 4 cars, more like the usual NE turn out. I will definitely be at the York meet just been away for the weekend down south