ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Festival of The Unexceptional 2024 - 27th of July, Grimsthorpe Castle

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/festival-of-the-unexceptional-10th-anniversary-tickets-694786624497
Just under £40 for a ticket, ticket is per car so bring people along.

Anyone else getting tickets for this? Went with my old man last year, was a really great day, didn't stick around for any of the presentations or anything, but had a great time walking around lots of weird and cool cars, not the usual supercars we've all seen at any other event.

I'll be in my 182, not technically old enough (or unexceptional enough IMO) to go in the event parking, so was in the modern car parking last year, even though the guys on the gate invited me to park with the cool stuff, it didn't feel in the spirit of the event, but I might take them up on the offer this year if offered.

Turn up mid morning is my recommendation as the queue to get in can take a little while and you want to walk around after most of the cars have arrived.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Also worth noting I was going to go in 2022, but tickets sold out before I bought one, so I wouldn't wait until the last minute, really popular event if you'd believe it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Also worth noting I was going to go in 2022, but tickets sold out before I bought one, so I wouldn't wait until the last minute, really popular event if you'd believe it.
Thank you sir. Just booked my ticket. 👌🏽