ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa online - WTF!

So I went to have a quick online match last night, just went for a ranked match and chose Spuds... as per usual the opposition were Man utd....

So I start playing and then realise that he has got his United Dream team playing with half the Real team and all sorts on the pitch!!

How was this possible - not happened to me before! I dint want to quit so ended up losing 5-2!

Thought I would try again, the opposition chose Arsenal... and again it was full on super stars... Ibanavich, Rooney, Ronaldo etc......

I won 2-0 though with a Defoe double which made me feel good!

So whats the cop with this?!

DCi
I dunno what I did to my game but I managed to fcuk up the liverpool team, and whenever I played a game with them, they only had 6 players on the pitch!

I had to reset all my squads :(

^^ flol!!!

Sometimes half the opposition are invisible when I play online! Only lasts for the first 10 seconds or so!

DCi
yeah same but you can see where the players are on the radar so you can play keep away from the invisible men amongst your centre backs!! :p