ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fife meet

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep, there should be one next month roughly over that way [emoji1] Getting into better weather now too so will be getting some decent weekend meets on the go soon! We're going to Tony Romas on Monday at Braehead though if you fancied that?

Keep an eye out for the monthly meets, I try and keep them varied between east and west so its fair, so there should be something close by pops up.

Also just a reminder that anyone who wants to can organise a meet, not just the reps. If there's something you fancy doing then always feel free to fire up a thread.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Has @Djw John managed a meet yet :tonguewink:
He has actually lol! Only one though 😂

Sound well I'm up for it anyone else?
There's a few seem up for it so far, here's a link to the actual meet thread :smile:
http://www.cliosport.net/threads/may-25-2015-tony-romas-endless-rib-mondays-glasgow.774512/

Few of us from stirling going to crail sunday @Craigarch1994
What's on at Crail mate? Think I'll be heading up to Knockhill on Sunday for SLS and the Jap car show

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
'sake, what's the point in making suggestions to be shot down! Hardly going to attempt a photoshops of cars at night.