ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First clio. New member

Hello everyone.
Im on my first (probably of many) clios.
A lovely standard mk1 oasis.
Currently getting an f4r transplant.
I have many questions for the forum gurus as im currently on the wiring and im hitting dead ends. All help will be greatly appreciated.
My previous experience is with renault 5 c1js and b18fts amongst many other cars.
Glad to finally be part of the forum.
Cheers
Mark
Current state
zqihtWN.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
welcome

my wiring was alas very simple on my F4R MK1 as I just transplanted the lot from a phase 1 172. I didn't require anything in the dash really, no blowers, no heaters, no stereo nothing so as such didn't need to worry about how to wire those up. Few of the lads have done the splice job though where you can run the mk1 internal loom and 172 engine loom but I have no experience or knowledge of that route i'm afraid.

Thanks all.
Coops Turbo that was my plan, but that didnt really work in conjunction with my throttle and UCH, so i have opted for the interior loom aswell, I will thin it out when its all running but for now theres alot I dont know if i need yet.
I have a few things to try out and test before I start getting worried about a dodgy ecu (even though thats where I think I am)

Thats a generous offer. Im in bedfordshire. Couple of hours from you.
Ill get what I can done in the next few weeks and if it seems like that is the last option, i may have to take you up on that. :up: