ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fit guy - Silver RS - Stockton Heath

RenaultSport clio 182
What you doing round stockton heath anyways, its a posh area, not for us rough Clio drivers, or are there some rich kids amougst us??? any one had lasgagne in piccolino yet???

Maz

LY 200
I was going to Tom @ 101's for a meal, been to piccolino a few times the one in Manchester though not tried the Stockton Heath one yet :)

RenaultSport clio 182
I used to work for the same company, i used to run the Restaurant, Bar and Grill in Manc. So had close ties with piccolino. Wondered what the stockton one was like. Sorry complitely off topic.

Maz

LY 200
^^ lol thats ok I don't know I aint tried it tbh, if you would like to pay for me to go I will and then report back to you ?? ;)

RenaultSport clio 182
It's ok, i'm sure its identical to the one in manc. I'll go down next time i get dragged down to Ikea. Is Warrington inside Ikea??

and me too . i could do with some lunch , maybe me and maz could do a customer report for you . lol

Maz

LY 200
^^ pmsl nice try ;)

powello9 said:
It's ok, i'm sure its identical to the one in manc. I'll go down next time i get dragged down to Ikea. Is Warrington inside Ikea??

Thats tight :dapprove: :dapprove: :dapprove: :dapprove:

Maz

LY 200
^^ No I meant not buying me dinner .. I am originally from Cumbria so don't give a flying f*ck about Warrington ;) lol

RenaultSport clio 182
Shall i start on CUMbria, got arrested in Ambleside when i was 16. Went out with a girl from Carlisle. I've got ammo... It'll take more than that to get a meal out of me.