ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flexing window/side panel??

2008 Albi 197
Not sure if anyone will be able to help me on this one, but its worth a shot anyway. I've noticed that when I take a corner even slightly faster than you would driving normally, there's a creaking sound coming from the drivers of the car.

It almost sounds like the window or side of the car is flexing slightly, then when I'm driving straight again it seems to 'creak' as if its going back into place?

Is it worth taking to Renault as they might not know what I'm on about?

Cheers for any help guys!

Renault Clio Mk2 PH2 DCI
Mate my whole car creaks and pisses me off driving normally een worse when you go some, i got told before just a standard french piece of crapppp build lol

2008 Albi 197
Thats just it though, it doesn't make the slightest noise at all until I go round a corner, seems like it strains the side of the car a lot - last thing i want is for the window to give in totally lol

Clio Sport 1.4 MK2
I think my mate had a similar problem but he checked his wheels and there was something wrong with them, when he got that fixed it was fine.

2008 Albi 197
Take it I'd have to take the door panel off to get at the clip? If it is something actually wrong with the car then Renault can sort it, I've had it about 4 weeks and it still has a years warranty left on it so I feel I should have been given the car in perfect condition after they did their "320 point check" ....

Renault Clio Mk2 PH2 DCI
Basically Renault are s**t deep down!!
My car rattles creeks and its just crap, but still i love the beast haha, but yeh Take it back mate i would